𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

"𝘼𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝. 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨, 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙧... 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨."

King, Lily, and Gloxinia's eyes widen. Lily looks up at Drole with desperate eyes. Drole had just explained to them the choice he had made 3,000 years ago during the Holy War and how Diane would now have to make a different choice.

"W-wait a minute! H-hold on a second! W-what a-a-are y-you s-s-saying?!" Lily yelled, floating up to Drole's face. Her dark blue optics held an icy glare yet it meant nothing with the crystal tears welling up in her eyes.

"Are you saying that no matter what decision she makes she can't ever come back!?" King yells. Both he and Lily look back at Diane as tears start to stream down their faces. Their precious and irreplaceable friend was now sent to their doom because of just wanting to know the answer to a question.

Gloxinia looked at Drole with disbelief as he held Lily. "You forced her hand." He looked at his friend in disbelief, Gloxinia had no idea how he became part of the Ten Commandments as Drole never liked to talk about it.

Lily's eye then switched into that of her demon form, shaking with anger as she summoned her staff, then tried to lunge at Drole but Gloxinia held her back, using a lot of his strength to prevent her from attacking the former Giant king, for in her demon form she is much stronger but he still managed due to the bond that allowed them to be of equal power level.

"Drole! How could you!? Gloxinia let me go!!" She yelled, trying to hit him, "He is going to pay for what he did!! A life for a life!!"

"Love, you need to calm down." He said but Lily kept struggling, hugging her waist tighter than before.

Drole looked at the female giant. "I just wanted to know what she would choose. To die as a member of the ten commandments or ... as one of the giant race."

"That is not a reason to force her hand to death!! That is too cruel!" Lily shouted with fury, bitter tears falling down her flushed cheeks.

King looked at Diane with tears. "DIANE!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!"

"No, what?" A bubbly voice asked, cutting the tense silence with their chirpy voice.