𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨, causing me to cover them, not being used to the bright lights. My eyes snapped open, showing their deep blue coloration, blinking the bleary tears away as I sat up. Sitting up, feeling the soft sheets shift under my weight and the sun filtering through the window made me tilt my head.

'Where am I?' thought to myself as I sat up and looked around the unfamiliar room, I didn't sense and dark aura or hostility, however, I don't remember being here. Placing a hand to my forehead, I held it, 'How did I get here? Wasn't I just with Meliodas on the streets, yeah we were recruiting a sin...'

I don't remember being here. I removed myself from the silk sheets slid across the bed and stood up. Upon standing I looked down at myself and noticed that my dress was tattered, blood-stained at the bottom with rips all over, and dust speckled over my legs and arms.

'Why am I in such a beautiful dress anyway? Why would I wear this when I am traveling and fighting?'

I quickly snap my fingers, muttering the words apport, and a new outfit appeared on my body. It was a dark blue dress with a mandarin collar attached to it. The borders of the dress are covered with thick white frills that cover the opening of the dress and the back. I wore white bicep-length sleeves with black buttoned cuffs around my wrists. Underneath, I wore a pleated blue skirt, that was several shades lighter than the outer layer of the dress, and a black corset with white detailing. I also dawned tall black boots with white cuffs and white symbols just underneath which match the opening on her top, and white thigh-high socks.

I walked out of the room and went through the halls, they looked very unfamiliar to me but then I hadn't seen many castles, running my hands along the stone walls until I saw a familiar blonde tuff of hair walking around.

'What in the eternal forest is going on? Why is Meliodas here?'

»•» ❁ «•«

Meliodas, Elizabeth, Hawk, and Diane were in the hallway of Camelot's castle, considering Diane couldn't fit in any of the rooms of the castle, she was lying down on the floor unconscious but her wounds had been dressed.

Lily turned her head to Diane and smiled, knowing that she was okay, she still remembered meeting Diane briefly after she and Meliodas saved her from a bunch of knights who got the wrong idea.

Elizabeth, Meliodas, and Hawk turned their heads to Lily as well. Lily seemed to be very confused by where she was but then noticed the blue-eyed girl and furrowed her brow as she saw Meliodas' arm slung over her shoulder.

'Huh? Since when did Elizabeth grow so big, last time I checked she was still a little girl. Did she die and he met a new Elizabeth that was already that age?'