𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

" 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤! 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙨! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜!!" A short blonde man says putting the drinks beer out on the table, the golden liquid swirling under the foam created when the drink was poured.

" Do you have any room for more?"

" Over here! Hey, do you think you could give me more?"

"For such a young little fella. He sure is a hard worker." A tan bearded man, who happens to be a customer says as he watches the seemingly young walking over to another table with drinks in his hands.

The said boy looked over his shoulder as he walked, not even needing to look back at the man as he spoke"Huh, oh, I'm no waiter. I am the owner. This bar is mine." He then walks off to the counter to pour more drinks.

"HUH?! A young kid like him is the owner?" The customer said as he watched the little man walk to the counter, not bothered by the commotion as it comes with the territory of running a tavern, it can get rather noisy especially when people drink their sorrows away.

The male reached the counter and walked behind it now standing next to the area where there sat a mammal. A small yet fluffy white wolf sat on the counter, though her eyes were closed she could still hear everything.

" Hey Lily, could you give that pie to me?" The Blonde asked, stroking the white mammal's head softly. The wolf gets up puts her head behind the counter and comes back up with a plate in her mouth that had some pie on it, being careful not to bite on the pie or make a dent in the plate with her teeth.

"Thanks, Lil," the short man expressed to the white-furred beauty. She purred in response put her head back on the pillow and continued to watch the bar as the bar owner walked over to the table and ordered the food. The steam of the pie gave off a deceivingly delicious smell.

'I swear to god, if Meliodas doesn't stop making the food then we won't be able to get any money to run the tavern.' The wolf thought to herself as she watched the blonde named Meliodas speak to the customers.

" Here you go fresh out of the oven. The boar hat's signature meat pie." Meliodas said as he placed the food down on the table. The three men eyed the food with hunger, one of the men drooled causing Meliodas and Lily to recoil slightly.

" It looks so good."

"Yeah! Alright, let's eat some pie!" They all then took a fork and put some pie in their mouths only for it to be spit back out, Lily growled slightly in disgust at the discolored mush on the floor.

"Yeah you should probably know this, our place is known for good booze. The food, not so much." Meliodas spoke with a nonchalant tone as he crossed his arms over his chest, his face showed no expression as he watched the men's faces contort with disgust.