𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, the moon shined bright in the background, illuminating their spears. The seconds of silence felt like an eternity before Gloxinia made the first move.

He attacked her with Death Thorn, and the sharp vines launched at her with high speed. Lily used her spear to deflect the attacks, cutting the vines away by spinning her spear. Lily then launched the spear at Gloxinia. Gloxinia was about to deflect it with his own but at the last minute, Lily snapped her fingers causing the spear to change to its fifth configuration, Increase and attack Gloxinia from all sides, he dodged most of them but got a few scratches.

He flew a little further from Lily, small bits of blood dripping from his form, and his spear grew larger and it glowed golden. He launched the spear at Lily and she didn't have enough to dodge causing the spear to send her into one of the platform's sides as a dust cloud was created.

"Lily!!" King and Ban shouted. Meliodas stayed quiet knowing the fight was far from over as he sensed Lily's power flare up and her aura grow stronger on another scale.

The dust cleared up to show Lily in her Yggdra Dress, the white dress didn't seem dirtied by the dust and rocks that she was slammed into. She lifted herself from the wall and up into the air.

"Ah, right. Your Yggdra dress protects you from any heavy impact as well as absorbs the power from the attack." Gloxinia smirked, looking at Lily's armor with interest, although he had to admit it fitted her figure quite well.

Lily didn't reply, she just summoned her staff. Gloxinia's eyes widened at the sight of the item, he didn't think she still had it. The crystal in Lily's staff glowed bright green and a bunch of glowing green butterflies appeared and attacked Gloxinia, he was sent flying into the rocks.

Lily's demon mark then appeared and it glowed black, like the flash of dusk. Her left eye turned dark and verdant as darkness swirled within both of them. Her wings turned black and white, fluttering with the chaos of magic swirling around her. Gloxinia turned up from the rock with many scratches and smaller wounds.

Lily made her spirit spear change into Whispering Wind and she charged multiple arrows of light and shot them at Gloxinia.

" Damn, I need a little more time." He muttered as he placed his hand out with his middle finger and pointer finger connected and the rest of them folded, red electricity flickering from them. He then made a giant tree doll and it shot the arrows down. While that was happening he used Moon Rose to heal himself. Lily changed her bow into a spear and cut the tree down with ease.

Gloxinia was about to attack her but she disappeared and reappeared behind him. He glanced back and muttered curses in an ancient language as he dodged Lily's slashes. He tried to hit her but she jumped to the side and kicked him in the stomach sending him flying.