𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

»•»❁«•«❁»•»❁«•«

»•»❁«•«❁»•»❁«•«

"𝙁𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜??" A youthful-looking girl asked, her demonic aura seeping into the air along with the others. Her long lavender hair contrasted against her pale skin and dark devilish eyes. She wore a white one-piece bodysuit that had a pink bow on the collar and pink thigh-high socks, contrasting against the darkness, swirling in the air around her. 𝑀𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒽.

"Indeed, using it has been quite useful and rather easy as well," Fraudrin responded to the demon, raising a hand to examine the human skin, while being in the body for a long time he still marveled at how fragile humans are. 𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓊𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒮𝑒𝓁𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈.

Another Commandment looks at the demon who inhabited the human body, a smirk on his face. "How is it that we were the only ones who were able to escape??" His long red hair was slightly disheveled from just awakening from the seal, the green tentacles that were around him moving in a slight rhythm. 𝒢𝓁𝑜𝓍𝒾𝓃𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒.

Fruadrin glanced at his red-haired superior, "Because I didn't have enough blood from the apostle of the goddesses to break the seal. My apologies,"

A small yet muscular woman let out a small sigh, placing her hand behind her wild orange-blonde hair, the only thing covering her body and her private parts was her darkness, "That's the bottom line huh? Not much there." She soughed. 𝒟𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓇𝒾 𝑜𝒻 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎.

"In other words, you're saying that the presence of the Goddess, Giant, and Fairy races, is barely detectable?" A demon with spikey brunette hair spoke up, his toned body covered up with a white cloak. 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒.

"During the war 3,000 years ago, they ended up losing most of their power. As we did. Essentially, it's the humans who rule Britannia now."

"My goodness, so the flimsiest, short-lived, breakable, and hapless of the five races is in control now?" Melascula deadpanned, finding it hard to believe that the weakest of the main five races is now in control of Britannia.

"Hey, you were able to escape from being sealed. What have you been doing this entire time?" A raspy voice, echoed by metal, questioned. This demon was covered from head to toe in red battle armor and carried a large battle scythe, behind the slim whole of the armor, you could see vivid gleaming green eyes. 𝒢𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽.

"I have a lot of things to sort out. I have only been self-aware for 10 years'' Fraudrin responded quickly, trying to make sure that he didn't look like he wasn't trying to his clan "And there was this meddlesome group called the Eight Deadly Sins standing in my way."