𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«

𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙, he just left Diane with the two Gowthers, who he just learned the truth about and understood everything. However, he left when he sensed Lily in danger, turns out Gloxinia, during the Holy War, was able to sense Lily's presence when she was in danger or distress. 

'Please! Let me make it there on time!' He thought, ready to face whatever it was that put Lily and Gerheade in danger. His heartbeat accelerated as the wind whipped through his red hair, wings fluttering fast.

He soon saw the light of the clearing as he passed the final tree that blocked his vision only to see a horrible sight. His honey-hazel eyes widened in horror at the sight before him, so deep in shock that he couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight as he stood there frozen.

The carnage of the goddesses, fairies, giants, and humans alike. Goddesses' had their wings torn and de-feathered, their hearts priced. Fairies' wings fell to the floor and their blood spilled on the ground, many of their limbs severed. The humans' demise didn't seem as awful, they merely had cuts to the throat or stabs to the chest or heart, yet that didn't make what happened any less horrible.  All their blood and bodies were scattered across the stairs and ground, spilling from the corpses that had started to rot. 

His shaking eyes stuttered as he slowly made his way into the bloody clearing, eyes widening in horror at what he saw. There standing in the middle of the crimson chaos was the human he trusted with his sister and his lover.

His eyes widened as he saw how bloodied Lily and Gerheade were. Gerheade clung on for dear life, her amethyst eyes that were once there not covered in blood that he couldn't see the wound, her back slashed along with her legs. Lily more than her as she kept coughing blood and her wings half-ripped out, the core of the wings hanging out by a single thread, her body matted with blood. Her dress which was once a beautiful blue now looked brown and muddled with crimson seeping and dripping out.

"Rou..." He whispered out, in complete shock and trying to process everything, a shaken smile on his face as he looked at the male who held his sister.

'You don't have to worry about the forest. I will protect the forest while you're gone. I may not be at your level but I think I can handle it. I will protect your lover and sister.'

'Is it so strange for a sister to know her older brother?'

"Don't give me that........" He whispered in wrath as if he just heard the words come out of the blonde's mouth once more, red hair covering his face, limbs quaking. Rou shot King a fake glare with a taunting smile. Gerheade lifts her hand in a desperate attempt to calm her brother, searing pain shooting through her body.