𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙨, well more like the three deadly sins, knights, Arthur, and Elizabeth soon arrived at Vaizel, Merlin decided to stay behind. They were all now, face to face with a huge stone maze, it made Lily and Meliodas feel even smaller than normal. The size of the maze was huge and the walls were taller than a giant, Lily and Meliodas looked up at the maze.

"No doubt about it, this is the work of Drole," Lily concluded, feeling the magical power of the maze, as well as the two strong auras within the center of it. Meliodas nods in agreement with the demi-god.

"Alright, let's get going!" Meliodas cheered an order. Everyone nodded and started to walk into the maze but then suddenly a bunch of giant boulders started rolling down the hill behind them.

All of their eyes widen. "Quick run!" Howzer and Gilthunder yelled. They all started to run into the maze, while Lily flew through the air and into the maze. Once the entrance closed she sighed and looked around and saw that she was alone.

"Damn it."

»•» ❁ «•«

'I can't believe I got separated from everyone, just my luck.' I grumpily thought as I walked through the maze.

'Maybe, I can break the walls down.' I thought. I lifted my hand and an orb of green glowing mist and pink petals appeared. I shot it at the wall, and the wall broke open but then it immediately repaired itself.

"Great..." I sarcastically mumbled and continued walking, kicking rocks and mumbling incoherent curses in an ancient language.

'Wait, what am I doing, I can fly.' I thought as I spread my wings out and lifted myself into the air only for the path I was in to be covered up like a ceiling. I groaned as I floated back down and the path's top was uncovered again, I sighed as I went through the maze.

'Well if that rock is the goal, then that means Gloxinia and Drole are there. If that is the case I should be able to find an easy path through the maze If I can use my magic to connect to his presence.' I thought.

I took a deep breath and glowing green ripples formed from underneath me. Then a green string formed, it flowed and wiggled in the air, almost beckoning me to follow it and lead me through the maze. I kept following the string until the ground rumbled, my body shaking from the vibrations.

I felt a life form from underneath me and I flew to the side. An earth crawler came up from the ground and it growled at me. I sighed.

'This is just what I needed. Earth Crawlers.....' I thought.

The earth crawler charged at me and I quickly moved away. I then switched my pillow into its spirit spear form. "Spirit Spear Keshiki... fourth configuration... 𝒢𝒶𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝑅𝒾𝓃𝑔."