𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

"𝙉𝙤𝙬, 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙖𝙨, 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 - 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚; 𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚" 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙.

Basquias took on its seventh configuration, morphing into a large beautiful rose that was the color of moonlight and two droplets fell onto Diane and King, healing their wounds. Diane and King open their eyes and look at their bodies confused.

"Huh?" Diane gaped as she looked at her hands, the pain that was formerly in her body was now all gone along with the blood that matted her body and face.

"Our cuts and wounds... are all healed now," King said in shock, touching his bare back through the large rip within his clothes.

Gloxinia sits crisis cross in the air and Lily flies right next to him, sitting on her bum as if she was on a chair in the air, looking at King and Diane. "All the drops I've been saving, there are all gone," Gloxinia says, his head hung down slightly in disappointment.

"You could have just let me use fairy wisp on them or heal them myself," Lily interjected. Gloxinia turned his attention to his lover.

"Yeah, but I didn't want you to use your magic." He said, with a gentle smile reserved for her a hand reaching up and ruffling her hair. Lily puffs out her cheeks, the apples of her cheeks tinting pink, pouting cutely.

"What is going on?! Are you just trying to mock how weak we are!" King accused, snapping Lily and Gloxinia out of their happy moment. Gloxinia and Lily floated a little higher, Lily's wings fluttering slightly as they did, the light in the cave refracting off of them.

" From this moment on, We are re-training you from the ground up. You may thank us later." Gloxinia declared, making the bold and slightly arrogant statement with confidence.

"Huh? What is that supposed to mean?" King asked, a tad bit offended by what the former fairy king said.

"It is exactly what it sounds like King, they are going to train you and help you get stronger. The goal we have in mind is to have you both surpass them, if you don't trust them then at least place your trust in me." Lily looked at them with a soft reassuring smile present on her face. King looked at her, still slightly bewildered and with a small blush on his face.

" With the current level of power you have, you won't be able to battle the Ten Commandments. You two are much too fragile, at least for now." Drole explained further as Lily floated back up.

"Like Meliodas would say," Gloxinia ruffled his hair and made the top portion look like Meliodas's hair, red hair curling, sticking out in all directions as his face went chibi and blank, "There is no time like the present to stop sucking,"