Chapter 5

'I hate my life...'

"So what brings you to Arrow-Brooke anyway?" Hayley says to which I give her a look that says 'I don't really wanna talk about it.'

"Sorry, I'm kinda nosey, you don't have to tell me if you don't wanna. But I have a feeling we are gonna be good friends." I can see by the big grin on her face she tells no lies.

"Well I'd love to be your friend, I think I would prefer not to be lonely while I'm here and I have a feeling your not a boring person." I say.

With the energy Hayley gives off I'd think she is gonna get me in trouble more than once but I think we are gonna have some real fun together.

"I was sent here at the start of the year with my brother, he is a year older than us, we are in the same friend group so you'll meet him later when I introduce you to my friends, don't worry they will love you. Anyway I got into street fighting just as a way to earn a little extra cash ya know? My parents found out and sent us here. They sent my brother here to keep an eye on me but little do they know he is worse than me." Wow who is this girl?!

I think she saw the fear in my eyes because she spoke again. "Don't worry I'd never hurt anyone who didn't deserve it. I can teach you some if you'd like." Now that, I wasn't expecting.

"Umm yeah sure. That would be cool, I don't know I've always been this weak little kid, I just don't want to feel weak anymore I'm 14 for fuck sake!" Omg did I just swear, oh well I think it time I grow up.

"That's the spirit! Anyway here is the room. It's not much but it's what we got. Put your things here and come with me. I wanna introduce you to the rest of the friend group. They are really great once you get to know them. If anyone in this school gives you a hard time let me know I'll fuck them up for you and once I teach you to defend yourself you can fuck them up." Hayley says with an evil grin on her face which make me laugh. "Okay got it."

We reach another dorm room, Hayley doesn't even knock she just takes my hand and goes straight in.

"Hey guys!!! Look this is Marina she is my new roommate. Marina this is the friend group, that's Collin he is 15 he is dating Casey over there she is 14 and this is Andrew also known as my brother he is also 15. Guys say hi to Marina she is 14."

Hayley introduces everyone. "Hey Marina! It's lovely to meet you! Did Hayley add you to the group chat yet?" Casey says very cheerfully might I add.

"Umm nope and it's great to meet you too."

"HAYLEY! you didn't add her yet!" Casey says I can tell she got spunk.

"Jeez sorry if I wanted her to meet everyone first, plus I wanted to see if she was cool, which she is. She will fit in with us no problem." Hayley confirms

"Here give me your number I'll add you right now." "Okay" "done!!"

You have been added the group chat
The trouble makers 😈

At least I'll have people here.

I won't be alone...I can make this work,

I don't need my 'family'......

Arrow-Brook Academy:

The uniform:

Hayley's side of the room:

Marinas side of the room: