Chapter 12

*warning contains mature scene* 😩😏

Let the fun begin...

I left the dining room with a smirk. Leaving it up to the 'family' to get the answers I want. I mean why do it myself when I can have others do it for me, especially when they are desperate. I know they will do everything they can to get answers.

I've been in my room for about an hour and I can still hear all of them down stairs yelling at each other, yelling at Dante.

I drowned them out by putting on my headphones and blasting the music. Changing out of my clothes and into pyjamas then taking off my make-up.

After doing my other such necessities in the bathroom I take my headphones off and make my way to bed.

By now the yelling has died down but I pay it no attention. Turing on Netflix I get comfy in bed and watch criminal minds until I fall asleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up to the sun blinding me and my hair everywhere.
Why can't I wake up pretty, like they do in the movies.

*eye roll*

Getting out of bed I head straight for the shower.
After my usual 'what is life' train of thought while standing in the shower for an absurd amount of time I get out doing my skin care and brushing my teeth, I head for the closet next.

This is the outfit I chose:
I decided on a skirt today because it's supposed to be warmer out today.

With my shoes:

With my shoes:

After doing my simple makeup and a curling my hair

After doing my simple makeup and a curling my hair. I leave my room and head to breakfast. When I get to the kitchen everyone is already seated.

The first thing I notice is Dante has a black eye and Lukas has bruised knuckles so I can guess what happened.