Chapter 7

3rd person POV:

At the Salvatore mansion:

Currently 8am the day that Marco is going to pick up his daughter from Arrow-Brook. There are a lot of feelings being felt by the boys.

None of them got much sleep last night, each over thinking the day that is upon them, the day they would finally see their sister again for the first time in a year and a half.

Marco left the house close to 9am , Knowing it was Friday, meaning a school day for his youngest children.

While he left the older ones in charge to take care of some of the mafia related work that needs tending to.

The whole drive to his daughter Marco was very anxious, the big, bad mafia capo was nervous to see his daughter.

The 3 hour drive the only thing he could think about was the time he had missed with her and how he could have been so stupid as to not believe her and how he was going to make it up to her.

Marinas POV:

"Marina...MARINA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR CLASS!!"

Who the hell is yelling right now don't they know I'm hungover.

"Ugh, No. Go away."

"Come on, your not staying in bed all day. So help me god I will drag you to class in your pjs."

"Hayley how can you be this energetic at 7 in the fucking morning, you literally drank half the bar last night."

She just shrugs her shoulder at me.

This bitch.

"Okay...okay I'm up and awake, I'll follow you to class. See you then." I say to her as she walks to the door.

"By bitch, don't take too long." And with that she leaves.

Ugh school I hate this fucking school, the only decent people are Hayley and Andrew.

Collin and Casey where cool too but Collin got himself expelled and Casey left with him because and I quote 'I cant be with out the love of my life' that girl is sooo cheesy but they really did love each other.

Getting into my uniform, I do my hair basically brushing it out, straightening it and move onto my make up.

I don't really like make up so I keep it simple moisturiser, some shiny pearl eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara with some lip gloss.

Looking at myself in to mirror I decide I look fucking fantastic as usual. Putting black leather converse on that I'm not technically allowed to wear for school but who give a fuck, grabbing my bag and I'm out.

Making my way across the campus to English class, I look at the time and see I'm already ten minutes late. Whatever.

Coming up to the classroom I kick the door open interrupting the teacher from whatever she is saying walking to the back of the class taking my seat next to Hayley.

"Ms. Salvatore your late...again, why?." Mrs. Walsh says in an irritated tone. "None of your business, now are you gonna teach us something or annoy me some more?" I say in a plain tone.

"Do not talk to me like this Marina or I'll give you detention, this is your last warning, you are on thin ice y-" She was cut off by the door being kicked open again and Andrew walking in, taking a seat on the other side of me, clearly as hung over as I am.

He kind of got held back for missing too much class last year, which I think is funny considering we literally live at school.

"Mr. Stone why are yo-you know what, I don't even care anymore. Just know, one more late from you or you, Ms.Salvatore you will have detention everyday for a week...been there, done that...Am I understand stood?!" Ms.Walsh yells in our direction.

"Yes ma'am!!" I salute her, earning a laugh from the class. "All right settle down. As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, get your........" I didn't listening to the rest of what she was saying.

My head was killing me. Hayley has my back like always though, tapping my shoulder giving me pain killers,water and a pair of sunglasses.

I love this girl. "OMG, I love you so much, your a life saver, thank you." I say to her.

"Don't worry about it you know I literally carry everything with my anyways and I love you too bitch." She say happily back to me.

* Ring Ring Ring *

Ugh....What in the hell...oh..I must have fallen asleep.oh well.

I see Hayley has already left. As I was about to walk out of the class heading back to my room because I really don't feel like doing gym right now, I get pulled back by Andrew.

"Hey, wanna go back to my room and chill out? I'm too hungover for gym right now, I feel like my eyes are about to burst out of my skull." He says rubbing his eyes.

"You literally read my mind, I was gonna skip anyway, let's go." We both laugh and head to Andy's room.

"Ahhhh, I don't think I've ever been so happy to see my bed." He exclaims as we lay down. My head resting on his chest with my hand on his stomach, while he puts a hand on my back and his other rubbing my upper arm.

"Hey are you okay?. What's going on in you head right now?" He knows me too well. "I don't know, I just-How long do you think they will keep me here for?"

This question plays in my head on repeat, over and over and- well you get the point.

"I don't know love, you know you shouldn't think like this, it only makes you sad." Andy says stroking my hair.

"I know I shouldn't but I can't help but think about how they get to do what ever they want. While I'm here. Anytime we want to go anywhere it has to be pre-approved, We can't even leave our rooms after 10pm or have a light on after 11pm. It makes me so angry to think about everything." I say getting irritated.

"Shhh. When was the last time you asked permission to do anything? We always sneak out and when was the last time you where in your room with the lights out by 11 huh? Your Marina fucking Salvatore you do what you want. Plus you don't need those douche bags. You have Hayley and you have me, we will never leave you, I promise you love, never. Now close those eyes and rest for a little bit." He says in his low voice putting me to sleep while running his fingers through my hair which he knows makes me sleepy.

"You always know what to say to make me feel better, thank you Andy." I say sleepily before burying my head further into his chest before finally passing out.

I don't need them, never have, never will....

Andrews room: