Chater 25

Leo's POV:

Leaving the American Dons office, I decide to go blow off some steam. We were meeting discussing any new information on finding the jackass of an 'uncle' of mine.

To make a long story short we got nothing.

It's like he has dropped off the face of the earth. We are all tired and frustrated, no one feels safe. The Americans are leaving, and I know my father would too if he could, but he needs to deal with this issue in person since it's a 'family situation.'

Anyway, I get to my car and start driving to one of my favourite clubs in the city ' The blue dragon.'

As soon as I get there, I am immediately let in and immediately escorted to the VIP section of the club. Many girls crowd around sitting, touching my chest as the music blares in my ears.

"Thanks" I give a short reply to the waiter who brought me a whisky. My thoughts pull me in, I can't help but think of a certain girl, one I haven't talked to in a while. Her long black hair and olive skin, those beautiful legs...

"Hey baby." some blonde purrs from beside me, pulling me out of my lovely thoughts.

The only response she gets for me is an annoyed grunt as I push, her hand off my chest. "Leave me alone." I snap at her.

"Oh, come on baby, we had so much fun last time let's do it all over again." The girl tells me, well it more of a whine.

When did I... never mind.

"Not interested." I deny her again. "Now leave me be, before I put a bullet in your head." I tell rather calmly, as I push her back on to the couch.

Fucking bitch won't leave me alone.

"Whisky." I tell the bartender.

Once I push back through the crowd back to my seat, I settle down scanning the crowd when my eyes land on a certain girl.

One who has been plaguing my thoughts.

Her long black hair.

Her olive skin.

Those curves.

Wow.

Marina's POV:

Finally, some me time.

No family.

Nothing that needs to be done.

It's fun time.

This place is packed full of people, all having fun and in their own worlds. At this point I've had enough to drink to make me tipsy, just the way I like it.

"Hey baby, lookin' mighty fine tonight, arnt' ya." Says from behind me into my ear. His hands roaming my body, his voice alone making me want to vomit right here. I turn around and see a pale looking man with blue eyes, blonde hair and yellowish teeth looking back at me.

"You're a really ugly looking dude." I blurt out and then walk away from him, leaving the guy wide eyed and shocked, also red in the face with embarrassment.

Sorry, not sorry.

I start dancing again in a different section of the dance floor when hands once again wrap around me from behind.

I swear if this guy is back, he won't have hands by the end of the night.

" What are you doing here angel?" Now that deep voice, so smooth, I'm wet just hearing it. Turning around once more in face to face with Leo.

Fuck.

"Oh, probably the same as you. Looking for a good time and a chance to escape for a little while." I say back to him, knowing that we are both looking for the same thing.

Something flashes in Leo's eyes before his famous bad boy smirk appears on his lips.

"Well lets see if we can escape for a little while then angel." His hands traveling to my hips as he spins me back around and settle in a rhythm with the music. Suddenly his right hand leaves my hip and travels lower and lower until it's stroking the hem of my dress.

"Did I mention you look absolutely gorgeous tonight, love?" His hand move under the hem moving towards my core ever so slowly, his fingers leaving a trail of fire where they touch.

"I don't believe you did." I tell him, leaning my head back against his hard chest and shoulder area.

"Well you look so fucking sexy tonight angel." I feel him place bruising kisses on my neck trailing to my lips, as we sway and grind on one another.

His hand comes in contact with my core as one finger presses lightly on my clit, making a small muffled moan escape my bitten lips. "Don't keep all those pretty sounds to yourself." He tells me his left hand coming to my lip taking it form my teeth.

"Let me hear you angel." I feel his finger at my entrance, before he plunges it in me all the way, not waiting long to start pumping it in and out of me.

My moans a drowned out by the music but Leo is so close to me, he can hear every sound escaping me perfectly.

"Cum for me love."

And I do.

"Good girl."

We continue to dance and enjoy our time together before we are interrupted by a muscly man, who says something to Leo I can't quite catch.

"Looks like I need to get going now, but we will defiantly be doing this again, my angel. Until next time."

And with that I'm standing in the middle of the dance floor thinking.

Did Leo just finger me?!

Well this night sure took a turn...

Hey all, I hope you all had a safe and healthy couple of months. I've been so busy with starting college and working but I have finally got a bit of a break. My new years resolutions is to write more and upload on my stories regularly as much as I can, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

With love,

-M