Chapter 27

Y'all are gonna hate me.....🙃

Andrew's Pov:

Hayley and I have been trying convince our dad to stay here and move us back to America but no luck. By the time we had got back to the house there were people everywhere packing it up.

I need to tell Marina. By this girl won't pick up her god damn phone. Figures since it's Marina we are talking about. That girl keeps her phone on silent when she goes out as to 'not disrupt her part time'.

I had packed most of my things already and by the time I look at the clock it is already 4 in the morning so I decide to just get some rest and stop by her house tomorrow with Hayley to say goodbye before we head to the jet.

~~~

My sleep is interrupted by a loud noise.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Bullets.

Double fucking fuck.

Just as I grab my gun and phone from the bedside table as Hayley rushes in covered in blood and pale.

"Bubba! They killed her! Oh my god the killed her!" She exclaims with tears streaming down her face.

"Hayley get in the closet. I need you to be quiet. Okay?" She nods and heads for the closet as I make my way out of my room.

I shoot three men at the try to kill me. Then four more on the way to Dads office. What I see is a gruesome site. My mother is dead on the floor outside the office door.

My father is not there.

Then yelling down the hallway. Three men yelling at my father for information...Russians.

Damn.

Racing down the hallway I shoot two out of three men, then finally the last. He tried to shoot me but missed.

"Dad! Mom she is dead they killed her!" I tell him as the pain of losing my mother settles in me. My father though isn't thinking of that but staring at me.

"Dad did you hear me?!" I exclaim.

"Son..."

"Dad...What? We need to get out of here there may be more Russians. Come on Hayley is hiding in my closet." I try to turn around but my father grabs my arm his face losing it's colour.

"Dad? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He shakes his head still staring at me, not my face, but....my stomach?

I look down to see blood, lots of it.

Maybe he didn't miss.

I fall the ground as my vision blurs.

"Andrew! Stay with me!" My father yells at me putting pressure on my wound but it's too hard to stay awake.

"Dad...I-It's o-okay, It's n-not that bad. I-I just n-need to take a s-sma-all na-p." Yeah a small sleep will be good.

"NO! Son you can't sleep yet. Please, please stay awake for me." He pleads and begs as the tears run down his face. But I can't, I'm so tired.

"I-I love y-you." My eyes close and my body relaxes, soon after the darkness takes me.

~~~

Adam Stone's Pov:

M-my wife is dead.

My son lays in my arms dead.

My daughter hiding in his closet scared.

And I am surrounded by Russian's who are pointing guns at me.

"Where are the files Mr. Stone?" That son of a bitch Viktor destroyed my family.

"I won't tell you anything!" I shout at him.

"Okay, Well then where is your daughter? Tell me and I'll spare you." Viktor tells me with a smug smirk on his face as he points a gun at my head.

"She is at her friends house." I lie. She will live, she will lead this mafia when I'm gone.

My Princess will become a queen.

My daughter will live.

"Where?" he asks.

"Like I'll tell you. Rot in hell!" I tell at him.

....

"Well that's a shame."

~~~

3rd persons Pov:

A gun shot rang though the Stone household, as a third member of the family dies. The Russian's retreats back to the cars. Viktor also on his way out just so happens to step on a phone, the phone that belonged to none other than Andrew stone.

How did he know it was his phone. Well the big blue A on the phone case was helpful but also the wall paper which showed a boy with two girls, smiling brightly without a care in the world.

A sister, and best friend.

With a smirk on his ugly face Viktor walked out of the house.

He is so close to getting what he feels is rightfully his. The Russian mafia.

But also something else.

or someone else.

A certain Italian mafia princess.

From the moment he saw her he knew she was his.

He would have her...soon.

And that was a promise.

~~~

Okay don't hate me please! Love you all.

XXX

-M