Chapter 30

Leo's Pov:

"Okay so what do we do?" Hayley asks us anxiously. "We need to kill this son of a bitch." She says as she paces around the office.

"Well he won't be alone so we need to prepare for that. I'll call my Dad's second in command, you both need to do the same. We need to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. We need to be prepared that we might not all live to see tomorrow." I tell them as I stare at a photo of my family.

"Hey it's gonna be okay. We will survive." Marina tells me as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"You can't know that. You just can't." I turn away from her and look out the window.

"No, but I know we are all capable of surviving. We have had to do it before and we can do it again." I turn to face Marina, as does Hayley.

"Okay, but we have to do this right. So get as many men as you all can here. Tell them to wait for our signal in the woods. We don't have long left before Viktor comes." I explain to them.

~~~

Marina's pov:

"Everything is set and ready to go." I turn to Hayley as she get's off the phone and hands it back to Leo.

"So what now?" She asks us.

"Well, now we wait." Leo tells her as he keeps his eyes on the forest watching and waiting as we stand on the porch of the house.

20 minutes later three SUV's pull up and out walks Viktor and his men. His men some of then

I recognise some of the me. The others I don't. He has had moles in all our mafia's it seems.

"Hello my queen." He says to me. I look at him in disgust. "Viktor." Leo responds to him with the same look I have. All of us are trying to keep clam.

We have all lost so much in the past 24 hour, we can't just fly off the handle now. "Nephew. I trust you have all thought about my words and have reached a decision?" Viktor continues as his men load their guns and aim.

Leo gives the signal to our men in the woods. They start to seek up on the enemies as we stall.

"Yes we have thought about you proposal and I think we have all come to a conclusion." Hayley states as she looks to me and Leo.

Just then the fist bullet is fired straight through the man standing to Viktor's right.

"And we think that you are fucking crazy if you think we would agree to any of your requests." I finish as I take out my gun and start firing.

Our men exit from the woods as more of Viktor's men show up ready to fight. People are fighting and shooting left and right. The men have been told not to kill Viktor but if they get an opening to take him for later.

Soon enough I have run out of bullets, so my knives come out. I take out one after another after another. We have all split up by now and I can't see Hayley or Leo, I can only hope they are okay.

Men are sprawled out on the grass, blood is drowning it like the clouds had just parted for the rain to fall.

Finally I spot Hayley, I pick up a gun from the ground and shoot a guy coming up behind her. "Thank bitch." She says aims for another guy. "Always bitch." I tell her as I shoot another man.

"Ya know, I'm definitely gonna need to get like super drunk tonight. You in? Plus you can tell me all about you and Leo." Hayley tells me as she throws her now empty gun on the grass and takes another.

This bitch has the worst timing. "Sure." I shrug my shoulder and stay with her.

We continue fighting together and come up to Leo. We are back to back with some ugly men surrounding us.