Chapter 14

This is gonna be a longer chapter. Enjoy xx

'I need to heal my family...'

*Marina's pov:*

"Principessa, wake up..."
No answer.
"Come on you need to get up."
No answer.
"Are you dead?" "Is she dead?"
"No you idiot, look her hand moved, therefore not dead."
"Get out." I said groggily.
"Not until you get up. You have school today remember." It's Aurelio. He say sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing my back as I bury my head under the pillow.
"Don't make us go get Romeo. He is not a morning person and If he has to come here to get you out of bed you will probably die." I hear someone say...it's Lukas.
"Yeah, yeah whatever I'm up, I'm up. Now get out before I kill you." I threaten them.

I hear them snicker and leave. Turning around to lay on my back. I let out a big sigh before getting out of bed. Just then I realised Aurelio was touching me.
'How did I not notice?'

I think I'm getting too comfortable here, with them.

Even if this is the case I won't show it. Not yet, not until I get my answers.

After having a shower and doing my normal morning routine, I get dressed, picking out a cute crop top, black jeans pairing it with my black leather jacket and black converse. Then I slip on some gold jewellery. 

I leave my hair down in its natural state

I leave my hair down in its natural state. Doing my normal makeup and putting on my heart shaped sunglasses. I then grabbed my school bag making sure the essentials are there. Pen, notebook, vape, ya know the usual. Then headed downstairs.

Making my way to the kitchen and pushing the door open to see most of the family there eating

Making my way to the kitchen and pushing the door open to see most of the family there eating. Romeo is no where to be found. If what Aurelio said is true he is either still sleeping or is grumpy and off working in his office.

Looking at everyone around the table I can see them all looking at me weirdly. Then Lorenzo pipes up.
"Go change." He says in a disapproving tone while looking at my top. I can see the rest of the agree with him. "No way!" I exclaim with a 'are you serious' chuckle.