Chapter 19

'Fuck...

"WAIT! What did I do?!" Andrew said in disbelief. "Well now you are talking back to a teacher, I can always make it two detentio-" the teacher was cut off by Andy. "NO!- I mean, no i-it's fine detentions today. It fine." He said defeated.

*After school*

"Did you text the Aurelio? Where is he?" I say from the passenger seat of Andrews car. After the class we told Aurelio that we would be late and to pick us up later. He said it was fine, but never showed.

"I don't know. He probably fell asleep and forgot." Andrew is in the back all broody and annoyed because he has to sit next to Leo. He was going to Andy's after school.

The car ride was going fine until I spotted something behind us. Two large, black SUVs following behind us. To make things better there is not another car in sight and each side of the road is covered in large forests.

"Hey guys? They have been following us for a while." I explain the cars to everyone. I can see them all tense and the two in the back turn around to look.

Next thing I know the SUVs are shooting at us. Leo pull out a gun so does Lukas, Andrew pulls one out and gives it me. Gun fire proceeds and one of the cars over takes us leaving us in the middle.

The one behind us speeds up and looks like he is going to over take but instead rams right into the side of us causing Andrew to lose control and crash into the ditch.

I wake up open my eyes feeling groggy and my body sore. As the events of what just happened flood back to me, I frantically look around the car. Seeing the Lukas and Andrew passed out but breathing. 'Thank god.' Leo looks like he is starting to wake up.

I have blood running down my face and probably a dislocated arm, as well as maybe a broken rib or two. Grabbing the gun that fell on the ground of the car I open the door of the car to see men exiting the SUVs
'Shit this isn't gonna end well.'

I fall straight to the ground when I exit the car. Deciding its probably not the best idea to start shooting. I should call my brothers for help. I pull my phone out and try to run.
'Romeo! I gotta call Romeo.'

Ring ring ring ri-
"Hello? This bette-
"We need help! We got into a car accident and these people started shooting at us! Please help us!" I say frantically before the men catch up to me and I am trying to run.
"Marina? Where are you? Are the others okay?" He is scared. I can hear it in his voice.

"It was Lukas, Leo, Andrew and I in the car. The men are at the car with them I had to run away to call you, but they're following me. I can hear them, they are gonna get me. Please hurry we need help." I say crying and continuing to run.

"Hey baby, it's gonna be okay, I have the phones location, we are all on our way. Just keep running. I love so so much. Stay on the phone." I hear him say just as I am tackled to the ground by a man.

I screamed and dropped the phone. "Did you really thing we would let the precious Princess get away?" The man laughed as he tried to pin me to the ground but I got a hand free and started punching the guy. First in the face hearing his nose break then I kicked him the balls, then take the gun a shoot him in the head. I then started running again without the phone.

I didn't get far as another guy wrapped his arms around me while another stuck a needle in my neck. And all went dark.

Lukas' Pov:

Opening my eyes, I was confused to I find myself in a car, not Andrews. Looking around I see Leo 'the asshat' passed out beside me. Then I looked out the window and see...Marina?
'NO! no no no'

Some bastard is carrying her from the woods, she is limb in his arms. 'Why isn't she moving?!' I try to open the door but it's locked. Then the door opens from the out side, before I have time to react I feel a sting in my neck and then...nothing.

Romeo's Pov:

I have been buried in work all day. Dad was supposed to be back today but now has to stay an extra two weeks as the war has escalated once again.

Knock knock knock.

It's Lorenzo. "What's up?" I say sitting back in my seat. "Just letting you know, Aurelio texted, said the twins have detention. He and Dante are stopping and to get food and then pick up them so they'll be late back."

I am too stressed to be dealing with this right now. "Fine. We will deal with it when they are all back." I say pinching the bridge of my nose.

*An hour and a half later*

Over an hour had passed and no one had come home from school yet. I was starting to get worried. Just as I was about to call Aurelio, my phone started to buzz the an unknown number. I thought about declining it but maybe it as them, i did take their phones after all.

"Hello? This bette-" I was cut off by a terrified Marina on the other end of the phone. "We need help! We got into a car accident and these people started shooting at us! Please help us!" I tense at the information and yell for Nico and Lorenzo. Within seconds they rush into the office and I put my phone in speaker.

"Marina? Where are you? Are the others okay?"
I'm terrified about what she just said. I can hear her running. She is running so fast I can hear he heavy breathes through the phone.

"It was Lukas, Leo, Andrew and I in the car.-
'Where the hell are Aurelio and Dante?!'
The men are at the car with them I had to run away to call you, but they're following me. I can hear them, they are gonna get me. Please hurry we need help." Now we are all wearing murderous looks as we listen to our baby sister sobbing through the phone while continuing to run for her life.

Nico grabs my laptop and start to track their location. "Hey baby, it's gonna be okay, I have the phones location, we are all on our way. Just keep running. I love so so much. Stay on the phone." I say trying not to break down.

My heart drops to the bottom of my stomach when I hear my little sisters screams and struggling through the phone. Then a man's voice is heard. "Did you really thing we would let the precious Princess get away?" Then he laughs.

I take out my gun, then Lorenzo, Nico and I pile into my car speeding to their location. "Marina? Can you hear me?" I say into the phone but nothing. I can hear a struggle and then a gun shot. Everyone in the car grows pale and disbelief sets in.

"Marina!!! Say something!!!" I yell through the phone but nothing I said. The phone didn't cut out it just went quiet.

Soon enough we make it to the location only to see a wrecked car. Us as well as our men search and search but nothing. We find the phone in the grass beside a tree, there was some blood near also but no Marina. There was no one.

"Wait what about Dante and Aurelio?" Nico says "I though they where going to pick the twins up."Again my heart drops to my stomach. "Nico get their location. NOW!" with in a few minutes a ping is sent to my phone with their location.

A diner 20 minutes away. We race to the diner and find no one. The diner is secluded with one car in the car park. My brothers car. Racing to the car I find both my brothers in their seats knocked out.  

"We need to call dad."

"We need call to everyone."

'We need to get them back...'