Chapter 21

'Helpless...'

Marina's pov:

I don't know how long we have been here, a couple days at least. It's hell. It's the same routine over and over again. Every few hours the same men come and take one of us to a large room at the end of the hallway with another Steele door attached to the outside.

First is was Lukas. Hearing his screams from the pain was unbearable. My twin. My other half. I couldn't take it. In that moment I was in agony with him. Everything that had been done, words said and past actions don't matter anymore, not in these moments. I need my twin, I need to hug him and hold him close.

When Luke came back they threw him in his cell, beaten and bloodied. He was unconscious. I couldn't do anything to take away his pain.

A few hours later they took Andrew. I cried listening to the torture that was happening but again nothing could be done to help him. Luke was still unconscious, he had been for hours. I didn't dare say a word, neither did Leo. It was a mutual silence with the only thing being heard was Andrew.

I could see Leo holding the weight of the world on his shoulders. He thinks it is his fault we are here. He blames himself, his family, his grandfather for putting us in this situation. I don't blame him or his family. I blame the sick, demented fucker who decided to kidnap and torture a bunch a kids.

When they brought Andy back he looked as bad as Luke, if not worse. Still no words were spoken. What was there to say? I only had two questions running through my mind. 1) who was next to be tortured? and 2) when the fuck will they find us?

That brings us to now. It had been hours and no one had come. Andy and Luke were still unconscious but their heavy breathing assured me they were still alive.

Just then I was ripped away from my thoughts as one of the Steele doors is busted open. In walks Viktor and his men. Two of his men make their way to my cell.

'Oh great....my turn.'

Handcuffs are place on my wrists, I try to struggle and get away from them earning me being thrown to the floor and kicked repeatedly in the ribs. "It's time to have some fun Princess." It's Viktor. I just glare at him earning me a punch to the face.

'Well, I guess imma be sporting a black eye for a while. This asshat.'

"Please! Don't hurt her please!" I whip my head around and see Luke struggling to move to me. "Luke!" I scream trying to get out of the mens grip. "Let go!" I yell but to no avail. The men pull me into the room they previously took Andy and Luke to. Before they pull me in completely I make eye contact with Leo. He held so much sorrow in his eyes.

I'm again thrown to the floor. I hear the door close again and before I can register what's going one of the men attached a chain to the cuffs I have on and another presses a button on the wall pulling the chains up and me along with them.

"Princess, tell me do you know who your father really is?" Viktor comes into my view. "Excuse me?" I snarl at him. "Do you know what your father does for a living?" He rephrases his question. "The fuck do you care?!" I guess he didn't like my attitude much.

One of the men swings a baseball bat at me hitting  my stomach and then my already sore shoulder. This goes on for about an hour, the men switching between the baseball bat, a whip and a knife. One of them also burned my stomach. All the while Viktor leaned against the was talking like you would over afternoon tea with a friend.

'Have I mentioned how much I hate this bitch.'

My vision is blurry and I feel very weak. My screams are even deafening to myself. Suddenly dickfaces phone rings and everything stops. After a moment all the men leave the room, leaving me tied up and alone.