Chapter 10

Let the family reunion begin...this is gonna be a shot show.

Just as I start to open the door it gets pushed open all the way from the other side. I'm immediately engulfed in a strong hug. Realising it's Aurelio I try to get out of his grip.

He lets go when he realises it's a bit awkward. " I don't like people touching me." I say deadpan. "Oh umm sorry." He says awkwardly.

"It's so good to have you home bambina. I missed you a lot- he cuts himself off when I looks at my face and his eye grow dark.

"What the hell happened to your face?!" Aurelio asks very serious, just then I notice Lukas standing behind him staring at me with the same look Aurelio has. I just shrug my shoulders to this looking back at the boys.

"Tell me who did this." Lukas demands. "No. I'll be down for dinner in a minute." I close the door in their faces and lock it again before they have a chance to see the hickeys Andrew left on my neck.

That would not be good for me.

Its been so long since I've seen them. I didn't think they would be so overprotective. I guess I'm just going to have to hide things better from them than I thought I would.

After applying a fair amount of concealer to my neck and face, I unlock and leave my room. I was surprised to see the two boys waiting patiently outside for me. "Are you ready?" Lukas ask to which I nod to him.

The rest of the short journey to the dining room was filled with awkward silence. I knew they wanted to ask about the black eye again but even if they did I would tell them.

It's none of their business, I just hope they drop it. Aurelio opens the big dark wooden double doors that lead to the dining room.

As we enter I see everyone is already seated and has now stopped all conversations to look at the three of us enter the room, or well me... they are all looking at me.

I take my seat next to Lukas at the end of the table with Romeo seated next to me on the other side, he is across from our father who is at the head of the table.

Across from me sits Dante who keeps glaring at me so I give him the same glare right back. He looks taken aback by my response but it didn't even last a second before he continues to glare at me.

A minute later the maids bring in our food and everyone digs right in except for me I just take my time not really paying attention to anyone or anything going on around me.

After a while I feel a hand on my shoulder, I see Lukas. Shrugging is hand off my shoulder I say "Did you want something?" I say bluntly to him.

"Dad was calling you, you zoned out." He says softly to me looking a bit concerned. "Oh." Was the only word to leave my lips.

I direct me attention to my sperm donor giving him a look that say 'speak already'. "After we are finished dining I would like you to follow me to my office, I want like to speak with you." I nod to him.

Marco looks like he is getting fed up with my short responses or just me nodding me head.

Haha. My plan is working.