Chapter 9

'Well this is gonna be fun...'

Leaving the dorm rooms I make my way to the foyer where the headmasters office is. There I see Marco and Mr.Williams waiting for me.

This shit is gonna suck ass.
Yeah I know I can't wait to start this three hour drive with the sperm donor.

*eye roll*

"Are you ready to go?" My father asks me "yup." I say in response.

I have made a plan, the plan is I'm just going to annoy my family with short responses or just ignore them completely.

I don't want to have any sort of relationship with them after they tossed me out like I was nothing to them let alone their daughter and sister.

So I'm just going to do whatever the fuck I want and not give two shits about what any of them think.

I'm not getting close to any of them and when I turn 18 I'm out. I can do whatever I want and they can't stop me. So until I'm 18 I'll just do my own thing.

They can suffer with not having a relationship with me. I don't need that type of negative energy in my life or as Hayley says 'keep the vibe good and if that fails just get high, you're always happy when you're high.'

That girl is my literal spirit animal.

Sperm donor and I make our way to his oh so expensive car to which I roll my eyes. Getting in the passenger seat I think about how much time I have missed out on because of those people.

Nico and Dante are gonna pay for what they did. Yes I know it was them, I'm actually quite smart I just don't try anymore in school so my grades are not good.

Anyway Dante snitched on me that I was sitting on the couch and I know Nico was involved because when he came out of my closet with everything including the exact same red lighter I found in his desk drawer when Dante sent me into his room to retrieve his phone that one time. So yeah I know that they got me sent away. I just don't know why.

We have been driving for like an hour now. I'm just on my phone but Marco keeps asking me questions like "Are you excited to be home?" Or "Did you make friends at school?"

I just keep giving him short responses like "yep" or "fine" or "it's good."  He let out a sigh, thinking for a minute, he looked like he was going to say something else but I took this as my opportunity to take out my headphones and started playing my music really loudly hoping he will get the hint that I don't want to talk to him about anything.

* 3 hours later *

"Baby, it's time to wake up." I hear as someone rubs up and down my arm. I don't like people I don't trust touching me.

There was an incident a few months ago and since then the only people I can tolerate touching me are Andrew and Hayley they helped me and never left my side.

I flinch away from who I now know is Marco to which he gives me a surprised and confused look but doesn't say anything. "I don't like people touching me." I tell him which I think just makes him more confused.

"Umm okay Principessa, well we are home. Come, let's go inside." I get out of the car and make my way up the familiar stone steps to the front door.

I feel so angry as I remember how happy I was here for that short time. I thought this would be my home forever only to be sent away. I try to block it out and put on my emotionless face again.

"No one is home at the moment, Luke and Dante have practice while Aurelio is at his friends house and the older ones and busy at...uh work." Father dearest says as we enter the house. I know they are apart of the Italian mafia.

Hayley spilled the beans, her parents do business with Marco and I also saw them at a few of her underground fights she and Andrew have had. I'm not nearly as good as them but if I'm short on cash I fight too and I always win, I just don't really like to have to deal with the pain after a fight.

"K." I say simply the Marcos statement. Marco again sighs at my response, I know it is starting to annoy him that I won't say more than a few words to him at a time but he won't say anything because I think he gets that I'm pissed off with everyone.

"You remember where your room is?" I nod. "Okay why don't you settle in, everyone should be home within the hour and dinner will be served at 6." He says. I nod again and make my way to the stairs.

Well it's currently 4 so that gives me enough time to freak out then calm down and then take a nap.

I open the door to my room, I'm immediately disgusted with what i see. A pink frilly room. Ugh remind me to go to the mall and get some shit to redo this room because right now it looks like a unicorn just threw up in here.

How did I ever like this room. Ignoring it for now I set my backpack on my bed along with the duffel bag I also brought.

I make my way to the bathroom and take a long hot shower. I do a lot of thinking in the shower like for instance imagine I got pregnant right now like my belly would be soooooo big!

I then proceeded to rub my stomach for the next 5 minutes and think about what raising a kid would be like and that scared the shit out of me. Time to snort some birth control, I sing in my head.

I should actually take my broth control.

I think to myself. Then I get out of the shower, wrap a towel around me and then make my way into the bedroom.

Going to my duffel bag I pull out some leggings and a comfortable wine coloured hoodie that I stole from Andrew that is too big on me. I put on my undergarments and them my outfit, leaving my hair to air dry.

After getting dressed I take my brith control and do my skin care routine and then decide to unpack what little stuff I brought with me.

I pour everything on to the bed and laugh when I see a bottle of tequila with a sticky note on it.

Hope this helps you stay a little bit sane until we come. Love ya,
-H

Aww she knows me so well. Unscrewing the lid I take a swig of tequila. When my things are out away and after drinking some more of the tequila, not enough to make me tipsy. I put the bottle in one of the drawers away from prying eyes.

Taking my vape out and opening one of the windows I just sit on the edge of it thinking about everything, mentally freaking out a little bit but other thank that I'm great. Well that could also be the pot I'm puffing right now.

After a little while of reflecting on my life I start to feel tired, so I go lock the door and then get into the bed, deciding to take a nap before I have to deal with the rest of the family.

I set an alarm for an hour. The bed is actually quite comfortable even if it still looks like a unicorn threw up on it.

Waking up to my alarm going off. Turning the alarm off and closing my eyes again there is only a few minutes of silence before I hear voices outside my door.

"Is she in there?" One voice says "Obviously dumbass Dad said she was." Another says. "Should we knock?"
No you shouldn't, turn around and leave.

"I think we should knock."

Shit.

Hearing the knock at the door I decided not to answer maybe they will just go away...they didn't. They knocked again and tried the door.

I'm very glad I decided to lock that door.

"Bambina, why is this door locked? Open up, Dad sent us to get you for dinner." I think it's Aurelio. I sigh and get off the bed, unlocking the door.

Let the family reunion begin...this is gonna be a shit show.