Chapter 22

Lukas' POV:

Ugh what the fuck-

"Well look who is finally awake, I just came to check you vitals." Opening my eyes I see a doctor standing next me then everything hits and I remember.

Oh god! Marina!

Flashback:
I cover my ears, sobbing as Marina's screams fill them. I failed her. I told her I would never let her get hurt again, I failed.

Suddenly it all goes quiet. Deathly quiet and I can't help but worry about Marina. I look over to Andrew and Leo. Andrew is passed out still from his beating but I can tell Leo is sharing the same expression as me probably thinking the worst also.

God Marina, please be okay.

The Steele door opens and all the men come out covered in my sisters blood. One man on the phone as they follow Petrov out.

"What the fuck did you do to her?! You sick bastard." Leo yells at his...uncle? I guess. "Shut the fuck up boy! I'm saving you for last and we are gonna have the most fun." Petrov says with a sickening grin towards him. They all leave, slamming the massive Steele door behind them.

All I can hear is silence. No noise. No one. Nothing...you get the point.

BANG!

"The fuck?" I say more to myself out of confusion, feeling the dizziness setting in.

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

Bullets.

I look over to the door as it suddenly bursts open.

They found us. The hall way is flooded with my family and that of the American and Russian families also.

"Dad!" I exclaim as loud as I can as I see them looking into the cells for us. "My boy! Thank god!" He visibly relaxes but only for a second before the says. "Son where is Marina?" This catches my brothers attention as I start to feel the dizziness getting worse.

"She's in there..." I say pointing to the metal door on the brink of passing out. "Cazzo!" Romeo and the others tense.

"She was screaming but them it all went silent and the men had walked out just before you guys showed up." Leo explains as his father gives him a hand up, helping him walk. Andrew has already been taken out of the cells by his father, still unconscious.

My father lifts me up as he heads for the door after instructing my brothers to get Marina while he get me out but I start to refuse.

"No! I'm not leaving without her!" I struggle in my fathers grip. "Hey! Lukas you need to calm down my boy, your brothers are getting your sister. You need to focus on you now. It's okay. It okay...." My father tells me as he carries me out of the basement stroking my hair comforting me.

Then it all goes black as I see my brothers give me sympathetic looks as Romeo and Lorenzo break down the door with marina on the other side.

Flashback over.

I frantically start pulling out wires , ignoring the pain I can feel in my body. The machine next to me no longer making little beeping noises but just one long beep causing Lorenzo and Nico who I just notice are in the room to shoot you from their sleep alarmed.

"Lukas you need to calm down. Everything is going to be okay." Lorenzo says to me as Nico and my father push me back into the bed.

"No! I need Maisie. Where is Maisie?!" I start to hyperventilate. I need her with me where is she?!

"Who? Who are you talking about?" Nico asks confused. "Marina? You want Marina?" My father asks calmly trying to sooth me.

I nod my head slightly. Before frantically asking "Where is she? I want to see her. Is she okay?" I say through my tears trying to get out of the bed again.

"Son I need you to calm down. Romeo is sitting with her now she is sleeping but she will be fine. Now you need to rest. Okay?" My dad says sternly as he pushed me back down on the bed.

I nod my head as my dad talks to a doctor. A few minutes later a nurse comes in and injects something into the IV I have in my arm as Lorenzo stands beside the bed brushing the hair out of my eyes telling me everything is going to be okay.

The next thing I know I find myself really tired and I close my eyes letting myself rest knowing my sister is okay.

~~Hours Later~~

Opening my eyes I'm greeted by the sun shining through the blinds. Nico and Dante are sitting by my side.

"Hey you're awake." Dante states. "Marina-
I try to start but Nico cuts me off. "She's fine little brother. Don't worry, the doctor says the medication they gave her will wear off soon and she will wake up." He tells me calmingly.

"Is everyone else okay?" I ask referring to Andrew and Leo. "Yes. Andrew has a concussion and broken ribs and some cuts and bruises. Leo has some minor injuries along with some stitches on his stomach nothing major." Nico explains to me as dad walks in with food.

"Hey buddy, how are you feeling?" Dad asks me putting the food on the table. "I'm fine. Ready to get out of here." I tell him not wanting to stay here any longer.

I hate hospitals.

"Marina will wake soon and the doctor says you will both be able to leave tonight, eat some food please." He says putting some eggs and toast in front of me.

"I need to see Marina." I state to no one specific as I sit up in the bed. "Be careful, don't hurt yourself more." Nico says worried helping me sit up.

"I'm fine, I've had worse." I irritatedly respond to them before I can catch myself. Shit. Nico and Dante give me a sympathetic look but dad looks confused as his eyes grow dark and angry.

"Excuse me. What do you mean Lukas?" He asks in deathly calm almost murderous tone that could make shivers run down my spine, they don't though he doesn't scare me, never has.

"Umm that's a conversation for another time that Marina has to be there for too." I mention as Aurelio walks in.

"Hey Lukas, Marina is asking for you. She woke a few minutes ago." He says with a small smile on his face. "What's going on?" He asks sensing as if he just walked in on something.

"Nothing. I wanna go see her." I say trying to get out of the bed only to be push back in by my father. "Wait I'll get a wheelchair." He says. This guy. Smh.

When he leaves I look at my brothers and ignore them all taking out time IV the grabbing some sweat pants and a t-shirt I walk to the bathroom and change, ignoring my brothers calls for me.

Once I'm finished I walk back out into the room where some of my brothers are and dad who is waiting with a wheelchair.

"There is no way I'm using that thing. I'll walk."Then continue to walk out of the room with all of them behind me giving out to me for being so stubborn. If they think I'm stubborn wait till Marina has enough of their bullshit babying.

Now where the fuck is Marina's room......