Chapter 1: Where The Heck Am I?!

Kiyo POV

If I were to describe the situation I am in right now, I would say I am quite in a pinch. Just kidding, I am in a real mess that I don't even know how I got myself into this situation.

"Shiba-kun, please go out with me!" The usual poker-faced goddess of Class D, Ayanokouji Kiyone, turned to a blushing mess as she confessed her feelings of love for me.

Oh, right. My name turned to Shiba Kiyotaka mysteriously when I got transported into this world or dimension or universe or.... Whatever. It went smooth at first. I have a generous, cheerful yet weird and loving parents. It's all that I can wish for, until I met my female self and Koenji's female version.

All of this started 4 years and 6 months ago.

Flashback*

I was at the library reading random mystery books to cure my boredom when a thunderstorm started.

Because it's getting late probably around 6 pm, I decided to rush back to my dorm room.

The distance from the library is quite far, so it's expected to be wet because of the hard rain. Well, a nice hot bath will do.

As I was passing through a tree, I was strucked by a random lightning. Pain and muscle cramps was all I felt before collapsing. I thought it was the end for me but I found myself in a random bedroom with designs, not my boring room.

"Kiyotaka-kun~, it's already 6:30 in the morning, are you not feeling well~?" I heard a feminine yet a little bit childish voice from downstairs.

Eh? Am I hallucinating? Is this the state where people are replaying their life's moments before them when they are dying or perhaps this is a new phenomenon?

Who knows.

Then a muscular man bust inside my room with loud thud. Poor door.

"Kiyotaka! Are you okay? You're not feeling ill, are you?"

(A/N: think of his new parents as Anos' parents)

"I think I'm really dead......." I muttered under my breath.

He then began to shake me side to side.

"Don't say something like that, Kiyotaka! Honey, we're bringing Kiyotaka to the doctor, now!" It appears he heard what I said.

It looks like I was transported to an alternate dimension when I was struck by a lightning but how? So far, it violates every laws I know.

Well, no point thinking about it. I'll calm them down first since they are panicking because of me.

"I'm just joking, Dad. Relax." I then forced myself to laugh and surprisingly, I did it pretty smoothly.

He sighed in relief.

After preparing myself for school, I realized I was in a body of a 13 years old and this body's physical capabilities are just average. I might hit the gym months from now but I'll work on the stamina first.

The woman then hugged and snuggled me from the back with a purr. Is she a cat?!

"Kiyotaka-kun~, take care, okay~? Here's your allowance~," she said while handing me money and smiling like a kid.

"Thanks, Mom! Gotta go, bye!" I succesfully smiled without a hitch. Perhaps I have emotions in this dimension, well, I think I'll make them proud by increasing my grades a little by little until I reach A+ grade since they've been nice. Why am I trusting them easily? Intuition.

For the past 5 months, my stamina and physical capabilities started to increase, although it's still far from the original. While I did this, my parents was shock because of the sudden rise of my grades.

They told me not to push myself too hard since they'll just accept my average scores as long as I'm not at the lowest.

As I was walking to the gate to go home, I saw a bunch of bullies in a secluded area of the school bullying my classmate and neighbour; or should I say... Karuizawa Kei.

I then approached them.

Because of me joining them, the poor girl did not stood any chance against us eleven.

(A/N: Joke :3 Back to the real world.)

------------------

"Hey! Stop that, or else I'll call the principal!" I shouted at them.

"Oh! If it isn't Shiba! Just try and I'll wreck your face if you call that old man!" I suppose he is the leader of the bullies.

I then started laughing. It may sound like I'm crazy but it's the other way around. If you're in a fight, try laughing and you'll see your opponent going gorilla mode.

I can see his face twitch in annoyance. That's right. A little bit will make him go berserk mode. I continued to laugh until he came at me swinging his fist.

I block his punch and punched his solar plexus with all my ability. A perfect stance alone is already strong enough to knock your opponent out. I suppose hitting the gym is already an additional damage.

Yes. I had aimed to punch the leader out in order to scare the other bullies right from the start to avoid a one versus 10 fight and it worked. They then get their collapsed leader and started running out of the place. I then ran to Karuizawa.

"Are you okay, Karuizawa?" I asked her.

"S-Shiba-kun.... Thanks...!" She smiled at me cutely.

"Karuizawa, if you ever get bullied just call me, okay? I'll help you."

I am testing a hypothesis if the individual known as Karuizawa Kei will not attend ANHS if I free her from the bullying in the middle school. It might affect her mental capability but it's worth a shot.

"E-Eh?! Well, thanks, Shiba-kun... I appreciate it." She smiled.

"Cute........" I muttered.

"Shall we go home together, Karuizawa?"

"Sure.