Chapter 3.5: Verbal Violation

Kiyone POV

"SHIBA YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!"
The boys verbally attacked Shiba-kun who was just as surprise as them. While Hirata-kun and Sudo-kun raised their thumbs up for him. I also did as well. I mean, since we introduced ourself to each other, we're already friends, right?

His surprised expression looks like a child as if he saw an ice-cream for the first time.

Looking at Koenji-san, she looked like a tomato while seating on her seat despite her princess-like introduction earlier. Her courage to shout her affection for someone should not be taken lightly.

"Um, Koenji-san, that's some love there, hehe." Hirata-kun laughed wryly while scratching the side of his head.

There was the guy known as Sudou-kun who confessed that he is short tempered, Horikita who I assume has a superiority complex, Koenji-san with her queen-like introduction, Yamauchi, and Ike.

Apparently, this class was full of people with bizarre idiosyncrasies.

I, too, was especially peculiar, in that there was nothing peculiar about me. I had wanted to be free, free as a bird, but prior to this I'd languished in a cage. I had wanted to fly into the expansive open skies.

If you looked out the window, you could watch birds gracefully soaring... Well, not right now, but in general.

Anyway, that's the kind of girl I was.
"Well then, time for the next person. Can you please introduce yourself?"

"Huh?" Oh, shoot. My turn had come while I'd been daydreaming.

Students turned, waiting for my introduction. Hey, hey! Don't look at me with so much anticipation.

Oh well, I might as well try my best.
Clack! The chair rattled as I stood.

"Um. Well, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyone. And, uh, I don't really have any special skills or anything. I'll do my best to get along with all of you. It's, uh, nice to meet you." Well? Was that my introduction?

I'd failed!

I instinctively buried my head in my hands. I hadn't had time to construct a proper introduction because I'd been too busy daydreaming. It was the worst possible intro.

It didn't attract attention, and absolutely no one would remember it.

"It's nice to meet you, Ayanokouji-san. I always want to be friends with everyone, just like you. Let's both do our best, okay?"

Hirata-kun responded with a refreshing smile. I also saw Shiba-kun putting his thumbs up.

Everyone clapped. Their applause felt somewhat like pity, which strangely pained me.

"It's okay, Ayanokoji-san. You're just nervous, right?" Mei-Yu-san said.

"Ayanokoji-san, let's hang out after this, okay?" I heard the blonde girl named Karuizawa cheerfully said.

I better agree. She might beat me up if I refuse.

"S-Sure!" I instantly replied while stuttering.

Kiyo POV

There really is no equality. When I failed my introduction, only claps of pity I received but when my female version failed, she was consoled.

Damn. Just because she's a beauty... Forget it.

Roku-chan POV

I better say it now and show off to Kiyotaka-kun. I'll show him how much I improved so he might like me back.

Tatsuya-san said that he prefers ladies with silver/white/platinum hair but he doesn't really have any other preferences aside from it.

Before anyone could leave the classroom, I rose from my seat and went to the podium.

Fwish! I flipped my silver hair in front of them. Looking at Kiyotaka-kun, his eyes were sparkling while looking at my hair.

Why does it has to be my hair? Should I dye myself silver as well?

"Listen up. Before you leave, I have something important to tell you all."

"Eh? Do you have something more to say Koenji-san?" Hirata-boy asked in behalf of the class.

"Fufufu~, of course. Have you all already forgot the amount of points we'll receive next month?"

"Koenji-san, don't overthink-"

"Shut up 'Yamashit'. I haven't told you to open your butthole 3.0."

I glared at him. Him interrupting ny speech right now is getting into my very nerves. I want to slam him to the ground but Kiyotaka-kun might think badly of me if I do so, so I'll endure it. It'll just last for three to five minutes.

"As I was saying, I would like us to be diligent when it comes to our studies.
If all of you except Shiba-kun, of course, are stupid to not understand, being punctual, listening to Milf-sensei's topics, not talking to our seatmates and no cellphones are also included not just scoring high in academics."

"How are you so sure, Koenji-san? Aren't you just a little paranoid?"
The girl known as Onodera asked.

"Yeah. How will sensei catch us fiddling with our phones?" The girl known as Matsushita Chiaki asked.

That... I don't have definite proof to prove my point but how are they this stupid? Can't they understand

As if sensing my troubles, Kiyotaka-kun stood up from his seat and pointed at the corner of the ceiling.

I had my eyes widened. What was hiding in the corner of the ceiling was a CCTV camera.

"A CCTV?!" shouted Miyamoto guy.

"No. It's CCTVs," he then gestured them to look at every corner of the ceiling and found four CCTV cameras. It's not easy to see them just by staring, so that was the reason why I didn't see it.

He's just as impressive as always. I won't even be surprised if he gets me
preg- ahem! Focus! Focus!

"You see it now, don't you, Onodera? That's how sensei will know what we'll do."

"I-I see. Thanks for enlightening me, Shiba-kun."

"No problem," he replied with his signature smile causing the girl to slouch on her seat trying to cover her face.

Damn that signature smile of him... Attracting girls around....

"Anyway, that's all I have to say. All of you can leave now."

Timeskip Kiyo POV

Right now, we're currently going to the cafeteria to eat lunch with Koenji-san, Onodera, Ayano...koji-san, Hirata and his harem and Sudo.

As I was about to return to my seat where Ayanokoji-san, Hirata, Sudo and Koenji-san are, Miyamoto with Ike and Yamauchi bumped into me with a glass of water in hand wetting my uniform after the process.

"Hey! Watch where you're going Shiba! Don't get all high and mighty just because you got a freaking harem!" Yamauchi growled trying to intimidate me.

"Yeah! Stay out of the way, Shiba! Freaking ikemen..." Ike whispered the last sentence but didn't it didn't go unheard.

As they were 5 to 9 meters away from me, I suddenly thought of a comeback in this situation which can end their school lives.

"Yo, Miyamoto, Ike, Yamauchi," I shouted. "This is the only way you can get anyone wet!"

(I know it's cringy AF but I do not care the slightest)

The entire student in the cafeteria who understood what I meant spat their foods and started to laugh at them be it second year students or third year students.

Soon, even the waiters and staffs of the cafeteria started laughing at them.

"FUCK YOU, SHIBA!!!"

They said as they ran away.

Damn, looks like I'll have to go back to my dorm and get a new uniform. Oh yeah, It's still drying.