Chapter 15: Pranked

Kiyone POV

There was a lot to do before the sports festival. Our physical
education classes would be free periods from here on out, granting students permission to practice however they wanted to.

Hirata-kun submitted a request to the school and obtained a device for measuring grip strength, which he brought to our P.E. period the next day. In line with Horikita's plan and suggestion, we would prioritize ability to which Shiba-kun agreed. Hirata-kun's device was simple, but should help. Quite a few of the boys' competitions would require pure power.

Speaking of which, Shiba-kun isn't around yet, probably doing some student council works or was hanged up because of his little cousin's 'annoying' challenges.

My little sister, Kiyoko, was like just that. The only difference is that there isn't any kind of hate traced behind the Arzenon twins. It feels like they just love the thrill and excitement when fighting and competing with him.

"Okay, let's line up. How about we measure the grip strength of our dominant hand? I'll record the results. I borrowed two of these, so we can split up to save time."

"Excuse me, Hirata! Can I have the machine first? I just want to set some standards to get our classmates motivated even just a little!"

Sudo-kun approached Hirata-kun who was about to hand the device used to measure the students' grip strength to the person standing next to him: Houndo-kun and Yukimura-kun. Sudo-kun's logic however, didn't track, so he probably just wanted to showcase his own strength.

"Oh.... Sure. Here. Well, let's have Sotomura-kun stand next to you and take his measurement simultaneously, Sudou-kun," Hirata-kun gave an unsure response before handing the machine to Sudo-kun to which Sudo-kun nodded in agreement.

As Sudo-kun was about to grip the machine and know his grip strength, Shiba-kun's figure along with three other figures entered. Looking to him closely, he looked a little relieved albeit looking extremely worried at the same time.

The air surrounds him with the "Please, help me" aura. I'm surprised that they didn't notice it.

"Oh! The harem king has arri..." Ike cut his sentence off by the pressure that originates somewhere in the corner. And there, Koenji-san was quietly leaning on the wall, however her facial expression and the aura she's radiating says otherwise.

Her self control has improved it seems.

"Kiyotaka sure is dead. Right, Kiyone-chan?"

And then there I realized that it was just as Shiba-kun feared.
Yelan Arzenon-san, along with Ren Yamashiro-san was clutching both to his arms while Graham Arzenon-kun tagged along like a fourth-wheeler. It looks like Yamashiro-san and Arzenon-san are getting along pretty well.

That's kind of unexpected to be honest.

I have a feeling that soon, probably months to years from now, they will be ganging up on Koenji-san.

"I agree, Kei-chan. Shiba-kun sure is dead if Koenji-san's fuse ever goes off."
I'm sure that his grandfather would allow polygamy if Shiba-kun just ask. And since I am a selfish person, I don't really agree with it. But I can't do anything about it if Shiba-kun wants a polygamy relationship.