Chapter 4.2: Serenading a Jealous Goddess

Kiyo POV

"That's all for today. Enjoy your weekend," Chabashira-sensei said before leaving the classroom.

Sighs of relief can be heard inside the classroom. Well, can't say I don't pity them. Afterall, it was me snd and Koenji-san who told them to be diligent and serious towards our studies by listening to Chabashira-sensei's lessons and behave either inside or outside the classroom.

Speaking of Koenji-san, she's been acting cold towards us for almost a week now.

If I remember it correctly, it all started in the swimming class. I don't know why, but I've been feeling guilty about it. I subconsciously thought that I did something wrong to her but I don't know in what way I made her act cold towards me, or us.

Putting those thoughts behind, I already countered Horikita blackmailing my female self with food in the future by blackmailing Ike and Yamauchi to join my study sessions any time I want. If they don't, I'll release their conversation to the Internet in a unanimous account and the school itself will punish them.

"Kiyotaka!" a feminine shout brought me back to reality. Looking at the direction where the origin of the voice was, I saw a Karuizawa Kei pouting cutely.

"...Sorry I was spacing out. Anyway, is there something important you need to tell me, Kei?" I asked tilting my head to the left.

"Nothing. It's just that you were spacing out so long that I thought you were sleeping with eyes wide open," she replied with a small chuckle.

"Is that even possible?"

"Probably? I don't know why, but I feel like you're an omnipotent human."

"You're overestimating me, Kei," I replied with a sigh.

Kei left and went to her group consisting of my female self, Matsushita, Satou, and Shinohara.

"Shiba-kun, wanna hang out with us? Hirata-kun is also joining with us, since you know, maybe you're uncomfortable if you're the only boy around, " Shinohara said.

[What are you talking about, Shinohara? Ayanokoji is the only boy in that group...]

"Can you wait for me? I'll just go and invite Koenji-san to hang out with us."

I went to where Koenji-san was seating.

If it's not obvious, she's very different from her male version. She doesn't really show her narcissistic attitude unlike her male version who always cut his nails and look at himself in the mirror like he is the most handsome in existence. Not to mention he's always in a date.

"Koenji-san, do you want to hang out with us? It's weekend, so maybe it's better if we relax once in a while?"

"I refuse. I'm not in a mood to hang out. Please leave me for a few weeks, if not months, Shiba-kun," she replied with a cold eyes and tone.

After packing her things up, she stood up and walked to exit the classroom.

Before she can get out of the classroom, I grabbed her right hand.

Because of her reflexes, she swatted my hand; she probably didn't realize it herself. After swatting my hand, she gripped my arm, and went behind my back to pin me to the ground.

I see. Looks like she's going to do an arrest technique against me.

But before she could be fully be behind my back and pin me down, I spun around as fast as I could to counter her movement.

I did a bit of a miscalculation, and that's the strength of my spin. I hit her body with my body causing her to lose her balance and fall.

But before she fully loses her balance, I caught her by her back with my left hand putting us in a very embarrassing position.