Chapter 14: Graham and Yelan

Kiyo POV

I opened my eyes, feeling a little bit peaceful. I looked at the clock on the desk beside my bed and saw the time was still around 4:45 in the morning.
And since I can't go back to sleep now that I am awake, I washed my face, brushed my teeth, cooked rice, and head out of my dorm room thirty minutes later after plugging the rice cooker off to do my morning exercises.

Looks like I was too early, that no one is still in the track field. It was a little bit dark at that.

I did some small and light stretches before setting a 1 hour nonstop jog on my smart watch for my stamina, and the rest of the thirty minutes for maintaining my muscle mass, after all it would bad to lose my strength now that my plan is already set in motion.

"Kiyotaka-kun, good morning!" I turned my head to the side and found my girlfriend, Rokusaki, this time though, her silver hair was nowhere to be found.

I did told her that there's no need to dye her hair silver

I did told her that there's no need to dye her hair silver. And also....I think I need to give that snitch of a father of mine some good pep talk.

"Good morning as well, Rokusaki," I greeted back with a smile. "I was about to go on a 1 hour run, do you want to join me?"

"I would love to. Even though we already exercised together plenty of times, it still fresh to my memory-as if it's just yesterday when you began training with me back then. Time sure flies, huh," she added.

"Yeah. It's quite unbelievable that you are my girlfriend now," I teased and smiled to get the flustered reaction I wanted.

And the reaction she made was just as I wanted it to be. She turned to a blushing mess. It's quite unbelievable that Koenji Rokusaki is very different from her male incarnation who is such a big narcissist.

But... Rokusaki Koenji is Rokusaki Koenji, and Rokusuke Koenji is Rokusuke Koenji. Both of them may be the same person in different gender, but in my eyes they are different. It reminds me of me and Ayanokouji Kiyone, my female incarnation.

We may be the same person in different gender however... I am a monster who was brought back to humanity while she is yet to be cured and live like how she dreamed of.

But for that thing to happen, there will be several trials I have to pass and it might be a lot more harder and troublesome than dealing with Yagami and the other White Room student who is still currently unknown.

But the question that's bugging me on why am I going to such lengths just for her when I am already living a stable life that I always wanted, and it's not any of my business to meddle with hers?

The answer itself is simple.

I already live the life I wanted. My curiosity is already satiated. And now, it's her turn to live the life she always dreamed of and satisfy her curiosity.