Chapter 9.5: Rokusaki, Kiyotaka's Number 1 Fan Girl!

3rd person POV

It's already past lunch time, around 2:15 in the afternoon. Kiyotaka felt hungry after using his energy playing basketball with the senpais earlier.

Kiyotaka's stomach growled again. He felt too lazy to cook lunch but it wouldn't be good if he skip his meals after spending energy. In fact, he can already hear his mother's sermons and that caused a chill to travel down to his spine.

DING!

The doorbell rang.

"Coming!" He said and walked to the door. Opening the door, it revealed a beautiful young lady with a long, silver hair and deep blue eyes carrying a bag full of cooking ingredients with her.

[The sabaw is Roshidere in case you want to read it

[The sabaw is Roshidere in case you want to read it.]

"Good afternoon, Shiba-kun!"

Eh? What is she doing here? And what's with the bag of cooking ingredients for? Don't tell me she was the one releasing that immense aura last night?

I see...now I get it. Before I left my female self's dorm room I thanked my female self and praised her cooking; just then, I felt the same presence that was leaking with immense aura behind the door of a room about 5 meters away from where my female self is residing.

Kiyotaka thought.

"Ah, good evening as well, Koenji-san," He greeted back.
"Do you want to enter?"

She nodded.

"Then, please come in, Koenji-san. Make yourself at home."

Upon hearing Kiyotaka's reply, Rokusaki's mind entered the fifth dimension. Her mind imagined or foreshadowed Kiyotaka and her in their own house doing some household chores while in lovey-dovey.

Thanks to Kiyotaka's training she maintained her usual face while internally smiling and grinning to herself.

[Think of her like nightfall. Lol. Poker faced just because Twilight told her to. XD]

"Pardon the intrusion, Shiba-kun."

Upon reaching the kitchen, Kiyotaka's stomach growled again.

Damn the timing.

He felt his face getting hotter in embarrassment.

Seeing this sight as cute, Rokusaki pulled her phone out and made sure to take a photo of this sight or she will regret it forever.

SNAP!

"How cute~!"Rokusaki exclaimed in a low voice. "I didn't know Kiyotaka-kun would be this cute if he is flustered!" Rokusaki said while scribbling through her phone while Kiyotaka was distracted.

In a span of seconds, Rokusaki managed to copy a photo of Kiyotaka two times. The first copy was stored in her file named "Kiyotaka-kun cool photos" in the Icloud. The contents of the file named "Kiyotaka-kun cool photos" reached a terrifying 150.

And almost all of those pictures were taken earlier today. Yes. She hired more than 3 above average photographers

After finishing, she opened a file named "safe," and put the password which was Shiba Rokusaki. There, another file named "Kiyotaka-kun middle school," contained tons of pictures of Kiyotaka playing basketball with his middle school senpais, then a picture of Kiyotaka wiping the sweat on his face using his shirt which caused to expose his abs, playing soccer with Yosuke back in the middle school but she blurred him out, and lastly when Kiyotaka was eating his favorite food: ice cream.

And she did all of that without Kiyotaka's knowledge. Quite a major feat right there by Roku-chan!

After she finished her work, Rokusaki spoke to the embarrassed Kiyotaka.

"Just sit tight, Shiba-kun! I'll make you a very delicious food you'll want me to be the only one to cook for you!"

Hearing that, Kiyotaka felt chills running down through his spine.

Rokusaki meanwhile tied her hair to a pony tail and started cutting and slicing the ingredients. Minutes after, the scent of Rokusaki's cooking trailed to Kiyotaka's nose making him salivate a little.

Rokusaki smirked upon seeing Kiyotaka salivate in her peripheral vision.

'Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! I think I'll die just by seeing him like this every day in the future!'

Even while thinking this, Rokusaki still has her attention on cooking what Kiyone cooked for Kiyotaka last night: chiken curry.

She knew about it because she overheard Kiyotaka mentioning "favorite food," and as her future Mother-in-law, Miyuki's cooking pupil, she often heard her say top 10 of Kiyotaka's food and memorized them and each of the process.

"Thanks for the food, Koenji-san!"

Feeling satisfied, she smiled upon seeing Kiyotaka immediately dig his spoon, not minding the heat of the newly cooked food.

"So? Which one's better? Mine or Ayanokouji's?"

Kiyotaka choked.

I saw this in the drafts, so I edited some of the mistakes and published it since I thought this will be the 9th chapter but just shrugged it off.