Chapter 5.5: A Glimpse Of What They Can Do

Kiyone POV

It was now May 1st. This is the day where some mysteries about the S-System will be revealed.

I opened my phone and it revealed that this month I received 73,000 points. Just as I expected. The points we were given is not constant.

I sat on my bed for a few minutes and and went to my bathroom to wash my face.

I cooked the food I will be eating for my breakfast, took a bath, changed my clothes to my uniforms, eat breakfast and head out of my room.

As I entered the room, a black-haired boy with beautiful, blue eyes was alone inside the classroom staring outside the open window while sitting on my seat; his smooth, silky, black hair was smoothly dancing because of the wind. He gave off a familiar aura and maturity as he did this.

As if noticing my presence, he looked at me in the eye and waved his hand.

"Good morning, Ayanokouji-san," he greeted with a smile.

Just like what Koenji-san said before, "He's as cheerful and charming as always." Although what could be his defect that he was assigned to this class? Was he challenged by the school to test his limits? Thinking about it won't get me answers.

"Good morning, Shiba-kun," I greeted back and also raised my hand to acknowledge his greeting.

He closed the window that was beside me, stood up from my seat and transferred to his place.

I wonder why he likes my place more than his when he can just open the window beside him? Although this is my first time seeing him sat on my seat, there's nothing unusual on doing this so I'll just ignore it. I internally thought to myself.

"You seem earlier than usual, Shiba-kun. If I remember correctly, we always encounter in the elevator."

"That's true," he replied. "I just want to enjoy my moment alone in the classroom with the cool, morning breeze while looking at the nature's beautiful view. It's quite refreshing."

"I see."

I approached my seat and opened the window that was beside my seat. The cool, fresh, morning breeze hit me and immediately feel myself ascending to cloud nine.

This feels good. I'm gonna do this every morning.

I thought while putting my right hand to the right side of my chin and closed my eyes, savoring every second of this peaceful moment. He reminds me of myself sometimes.

It'll be incredible hilarious if he happens to be my male self. In fact, I might just laugh.

"See? It's nice, right? I kind of envy you getting your appointed seat there."

I opened my eyes involuntarily as I subconsciously wonder if this was a psychological attack as I just thought earlier on why he was sitting on my seat despite feeling the same breeze.

"Why? It doesn't feel the same in yours?"

He chuckled a little. "I'm sure you already noticed this, and just as I said before; but if you look at where I was looking earlier, you'll see the beauty of nature while feeling the cool, morning breeze. It feels better that way," he said with a small smile.

I nodded and put my gaze to where he was looking at earlier.
The beautiful sea, the clear blue sky, the mountains across the sea, and the city could be seen from where I am seated.

"It's my first time seeing you sitting in my place, Shiba-kun, but it looks like you're more expert when it comes to this."

He chuckled a little again. "The truth is, it took me minutes to find the perfect place to see the beautiful view outside. It just happened to be in your place," he replied.