Chapter 13.7: Island Exam III Feat. Kiyotaka's First Cousin

Kiyone POV

Before I knew it, it was already morning. The sun was about to shine. As I was about to go out of the tent where Kei-chan and the rest are sleeping, I almost stepped on the sleeping Class D student that was casted out.

Last night before going to sleep, Shiba-kun had warned me about her being a spy from Class D. Not that I didn't see it coming.

As soon as I got out, a man was walking back and forth by the beach alone. I felt my lips crawled upward upon seeing my male incarnation being childish.

As Kei-chan once told us, "Kiyotaka may look mature, but there is this childishness in him that sometimes spurts out of nowhere." And I think this is it.

I was also curious on how it feels to have the waves touch my feet in the ocean early in the morning so I walked towards the ocean along with the man by the beach and also be a little childish.

"Good morning, Ayanokouji-san."

His back faced me but as it looks like, he knew who was behind him

"Good morning as well, Shiba-kun."

After that, an awkward silence enveloped us. The topic that I would like to discuss with him to initiate conversation had apparently ran out and I couldn't think of any more to say.

In the end, we ended up walking back and forth in awkward silence.

He can't read minds too, right...? He didn't read what I was thinking last night..., Right...?

Time skip

As me, Shiba-kun, and Koenji-san neared the edge of the forest, we saw the beach, and the large group of the new Class D students on that beach.

"Hmmmm......" Koenji-san hummed. "looks like that purple-haired home wrecker had the same idea as Kiyotaka-kun... Looks like she got some brains as well... Interesting..."

Even beholding the very real spectacle, Koenji-san kept repeating the word "interesting." I felt the same.

They also had installed temporary toilets and shower rooms. But they also had a tarp to protect against sunlight, a barbecue, chairs, and a parasol.

They had snacks and drinks as well. Everything required for a good, relaxing time was here. We smelled the smoke of cooking meat, and heard laughter.

Jet skis whizzed past the shoreline. Students were enjoying themselves in the ocean, screaming with joy. Based on a rough calculation, they'd likely spent 150 points or more.

But... Purple-haired home wrecker? Who's that?

"Rokusaki, what made you say that Ryueen-san is behind all of this idea?"

"Well, I heard a rumor that she's a tyrant leader of the new Class-D so I immediately knew. Not that anyone is brilliant enough from Class-D to have this kind of idea, anyway."

Ryueen? I had heard about that name somewhere.

Ryueen Tenka of Class 1-D. A notorious female tyrant infamous of having the reputation of submitting anyone, even males, who crossed ways with her. But base on what Koenji-san said, looks like Shiba-kun had caught a dragon with his charms. I can't help but somehow feel a little bit proud because of it.

I unconsciously clapped. Crap.

"Why are you clapping now, Ayanokouji? Are you happy that Kiyotaka-kun's first kiss got stolen by that girl?" She glared.