Chapter 5: Kiyotaka No Basket

Kiyo POV

For the third period, we had history class with Chabashira-sensei.

When the bell rang, Chabashira-sensei walked elegantly with a suppressed smile plastered on her face. She'll probably swing an iron bat at me full force if I told her she's creepy when she's holding her smile back.

Here I am lying in my own thoughts again. Fine... I admit that I just want to see her smile genuinely.

Putting those thoughts aside, I'm certain that it's because of how the class has been behaving for the past weeks. But that's still not enough to prevent her from blackmailing my female self.

"Quiet down a little, please. Today's lesson will be a bit serious."

"What do you mean, Sae-chan-sensei?" I silently cringe on my seat hearing that remark from my classmate again.

"It's the end of the month, so we're going to have a short test. Please pass these to the back." She handed out the papers to the students in the front row.

Eventually, the single-sheet test reached my desk. It contained questions in the five main subjects. With only a few questions per subject, it really was short.

"Thank god! Good thing Shiba-kun had taught us this, or else we're really screwed," Nene said.

[I don't know if Nene is Nene Mori's last name.]

"Holy shit!" Ike and Yamauchi exclaimed. "They're right! Shiba did really taught us this, although it's a really draining one considering he won't stop teaching us until we get the lesson..." Ike whined.

"Language." Chabashira-sensei reprimanded Ike and Yamauchi.

"Anyway, this test is just for future reference. It won't be reflected in your report cards. There is no risk involved, so don't worry. Of course, cheating is prohibited."

In order to increase my chances of Chabashira-sensei not blackmailing my female self, I have to point out her suspicious phrasing.

"Chabashira-sensei, what do you mean by 'It won't be reflected in your report cards'?"

She smiled.

"Unfortunately, I can't reveal that information to you, Shiba," Chabashira-sensei replied.

After she replied, the pop quiz begins. I began scanning the questions, and as expected... It's the same as the past universe or world I was in.

It contained 4 questions each subject for a total of 20 as each question is worth 5 points; added by 4 more subjects, it's totaled to 100 points. The question were also far too easy. The final three questions were an order of magnitude higher in terms of difficulty. The final math problem couldn't be solved without complex formulae as it's the same in the past.

"No way. These questions are seriously way too hard..." one male student whined.

Time skip

After the class finished for the day, the door of our classroom was shut open revealing a beautiful girl with platinum hair and red crimson eyes.

"Hey, hey!" the platinum-haired girl exclaimed causing my classmates to focus their attention to the origin of the voice. "Is Koenji Rokusaki here?"

Oh, hell no. Why is she here?

"Fuuka-Nee-san? What are you doing here?" Koenji-san approached Kiryuuin-senpai and asked.

She lightly laughed while patting Koenji-san's shoulders. "I just want the two of us to hang out just like that old days, that's all," she replied.