Chapter 4: Swimming Class

Kiyo POV

A new day has arrived. A new day of being free from the White Room and its grasp.

I wonder what my parents are doing now? Maybe one day when I return home after graduation, I'll be met with with a baby sister or a baby brother. Just imagining about it puts a smile on my face.

My mom is still young so it's still possible to have a little brother or sister. Most would say they like little brother because they want someone to play with them when their little brother grows up but I prefer to have a little sister.

After putting those thoughts aside, I arranged my bed and washed my face.

I then walked to the kitchen and fried three eggs, but I made it sure not to cook the yoke too much. People in Philippines called it "malasadong itlog".

I put a margarine to my hot rice and mixed it together resulting in a yellow-looking rice. I then put the egg over the rice that was mixed with a margarine and broke the yoke using a fork.

(When I was quarantined almost a year from now, that's my breakfast for 14 days straight. I would be lying if I say it's not good.)

My mom used to cook me this every morning and I kind of want to relive those moments so I did this.

After I finished eating, I took a bath, brushed my teeth, put on my uniform and walked to the school.

"Good morning, Yamauchi!"

"Good morning, Ike!" Arriving to class, Ike wore a broad grin as he called out to Yamauchi. It was rather unusual for them to get here so early.

Ah, right. If I remember correctly, today is the day for swimming class.

Also, I remember that professor will pretend to be sick to observe the girls and decide who has the biggest milk sacks.

I don't know if I can hold back from lashing out at them now that I have my emotions.

This is an alternate dimension, so I was hoping they're not perverts at first. But them being in Class D is proves that their hormones transcends physics laws. Same goes for my... Meat rod...

Putting that aside, and on an unrelated note, I hate my female self, or Koenji-san getting spied, so I might really not be able to hold back from lashing at them with full force.

"Whew, man! I was looking forward to today so much that I barely slept last night!"

"Ah ha ha! This school is just the best! I can't believe that it's almost time for swimming! And when I say swimming, I mean girls. And when I say girls, I mean girls in school swimsuits!"

Seriously, this guy needs a factory of dopamine in his body.

The girls backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's rabid excitement. I, on the other hand, sat in my chair, contemplating if I should act now or later.

" Hey, Professor! Come here for a sec!"

"Uh, you called?"

"Professor, can you record the girls wearing their swimsuits for us?" Ike asked.

"Leave it to me. I'll pretend to be sick so that I can skip class and observe."

I immediately rose from my seat, stopped the recording, choked Ike and Yamauchi and pinned them on the wall. As expected, I couldn't help but lash out because my female self's privacy is at stake and I won't allow it to be breached by a horny dog, so a suspension is a small price to pay for her privacy.

I could feel everyone's eyes staring at me with surprised expression on how I was able to move that smooth and fast.

"Listen here, you dipshits... I may be a boy but I can control my urges just fine," I said as I tightened my grip to Yamauchi and Ike's neck.