Chapter 10.2: Dream

This chapter will be the most confusing chapter I have written so far and some of it might not make sense and utter bullshit but I still hope Y'all will understand it. Quantum Physics is hard to understand, lmao. But a grumpy girlfriend with period is harder. No. Impossible.

Kiyo POV

"You're awake..." the voice said.

I immediately got up from my where I was laying down and readied myself from the upcoming fight. If there is one that is.

The owner of the voice was a man with brown hair and hazel brown eyes. There is one thing that's certain. And that is the man in front of me was none other than Ayanokouji Kiyotaka before he was transported to this universe.

His looks was around at the age of 20 or higher.

"Don't get too worked up. I'm not here to fight you since I am certain that I can't beat you nor land a hit on you as of this very moment."

"You are admitting defeat without even trying? Are you really even me, though?"

"Why don't we turn that question around... Don't you want to be like yourself again? The cold, expressionless, cunning, calculative and manipulative Ayanokouji Kiyotaka?"

"Hard pass," I replied without a second thought. "I am already living a very comfortable and peaceful life that I've been longing. I even got myself a very caring but over jealous girlfriend."

"Kei was just like that, though? No?"

"Well, yes, that's true, but she didn't do her purpose. She didn't made me feel love. Only Rokusaki did."

"Wait. Stop changing the subject here."

Man...what a bummer. I thought I got him there, but playing with yourself is really boring.

But I really almost got him. Damn it...!

"Fine. What's your purpose here, and how are we duplicated?"

"I'm surprised that you don't know the answer. I suppose almost each universe in the multiverse has its own laws of physics, but let's sit down first and the explanation will follow."

I followed him on the kitchen and sat down.

"Okay, let's get into explaining," he said after taking a bite of the cookie on the table.

"The universe you were in, or should I say the universe where you're originally at, gave birth to another universe after you contemplated a little whether you should run even though the rain is strong."

"I'm surprised you know about this," I said.

"It's the only theory I could come up with, and it surprisingly made sense."

"I see. Please, continue."

"Firstly; have you ever heard the Quantum Immortality Theory."

"So this was what you meant, huh?"

Quantum Immortality Theory. Quantum Immortality Theory is a theory that states that every human's consciousness doesn't accept death, therefore as a last resort when people are dying, people's consciousness are sent to another universes with slightly altered reality; which is the same as my case, but with my memory intact. Not a single fragment of my memory is lost. That means I died, while the other me in another universe, which is currently in front of me now is the result of me contemplating a little whether I should run through the thunderstorm.