Ayanokoji Kiyone SS: Another One Like Me

Kiyone POV

It was the last day of the week, Friday to be exact.

As Chabashira-sensei was teaching us Japanese History, I was looking outside, admiring the beauty of nature and the flock of birds flying freely in the sky.

But as I leaned to the window beside me, a certain black-haired man was also looking outside the window probably admiring the beauty of nature as well.

"He seemed bored..." I couldn't help but mutter.

Well, I, too was bored. We were taught this lesson at the age of 7, so it's boring to hear it again.

I'm starting to subconsciously raise my guard up higher than normal whenever I'm with this man known as Shiba Kiyotaka. He's not only smart, but incredibly athletic as well, base on the performances he had displayed. Not just that, but the way his body is built as well.

Koenji Rokusaki also stated that she was taught 20+ martial arts by Shiba Kiyotaka.

For some reason, I couldn't decipher what this man is thinking nor his future moves. He gets violent whenever the idiotic duo, Ike and Yamauchi, talks dirty to girls.

Well, it involves Koenji-san, so it's not really that much surprising.

A sound of the bell ringing was then heard.

"That's all for today. Enjoy your weekend," Chabashira-sensei said before leaving the classroom.

Sighs of relief can be heard inside the classroom.

"Kiyone-san, do you want to hang out with us? Hirata-kun is already in, I don't know about Shiba-kun, though," Satsuki-san said.

"Then, if all of you don't mind. Also, thanks for having me," I replied back.

Hearing my confirmation, Satsuki-san went to Chiaki-san and Maya-san and I followed as well. Kei-san then approached Shiba-kun who was daydreaming about something.

"Kiyotaka!" Kei-san's voice reverberated through the room.

I don't know what were they conversing next but as soon as Kei-san approached us, Satsuki-san spoke to Shiba-kun.

"Shiba-kun, wanna hang out with us? Hirata-kun is also joining with us, since you know, maybe you're uncomfortable if you're the only boy around, " Satsuki-san said.

"Can you wait for me? I'll just go and invite Koenji-san to hang out with us." Shiba-kun replied.

Shiba-kun then approached Koenji-san.

She was acting cold to them for the past days, it's almost a week by now.

Since Koenji-san's seat is near to mine, I heard what they were conversing about.

"Koenji-san, do you want to hang out with us? It's weekend, so maybe it's better if we relax once in a while?" Shiba-kun asked.

"I refuse. I'm not in a mood to hang out. Please leave me for a few weeks, if not months, Shiba-kun," she replied with a cold eyes and tone.

I also need to watch out for the existence known as Koenji Rokusaki, if that woman orders her to expell me, it would be very hard to defend myself against someone as intelligent as her.

But basing from her attitude, she won't do what that woman orders.

She then started packing her things up. After a few moments, she started walking to the exit of the room, but Shiba-kun held her hand.

In an instant, or more like in a split second, before his hand can hold her hand, she swatted his hand subconsciously. After swatting his hand, she then changed her grip from his hand to his arm, and went behind Shiba-kun's back to pin him down to the ground.

Looks like she's going for an arrest technique and pin him down to the ground.

But before she could be fully be behind his back and pin Shiba-kun down, Shiba-kun spun around in a frighteningly fast motion that I couldn't even believe that someone like him exists outside the White Room.

His movements and skills that he had shown are already above average White Room students.

Interesting... Maybe then, I can finally have the defeat I am longing for.

My defeat also means that woman's defeat.

Due to how fast and strong the motion Shiba-kun exerted, he bumped with Koenji-san's body causing her to lose her balance.

But before she fell to her butt on the ground, Shiba-kun caught her by her back putting them in a very romantic position and yet in a very embarrassing one.

"Ayo, what the fuck just happened?!" If I remember correctly, his name is Miyamoto.

Maya-san then squealed. "Kyaa!!! So romantic!"

"Shut up, girl! You're ruining their moment!" Chiaki-san immediately responded shutting Maya-san up.

I couldn't hear what they are saying now, but it's probably about why is Koenji-san acting cold towards Shiba-kun.

None inside the classroom looked away from the two except Yamauchi who was staring at me from time to time since earlier.

Moments later, Koenji-san shouted, "Shiba-kun, I can do an arm bar at you, and you know that!"

She's right. She can definitely do an arm bar on Shiba-kun, but that will expose her undergarments, considering she's wearing a skirt.

The only way for Shiba-kun to evade this is to either immediately let her go or embarrass her by saying he'll see her underwear.

Shiba-kun leaned closer to her face and whispered something to her causing her face to turn to a fiery red one. He probably chose the latter.

"Karuizawa-san, is Shiba-kun always this bold?" Maya-san asked.

"This is my first time seeing Kiyotaka this bold. He's probably so in love with Koenji-san, after all she's like a goddess," Kei-san replied.

"I hate to admit it but I'm envious of Koenji-san..." Maya-san said with a pout.

"Me too..." Chiaki-san followed.

After finishing their conversation, Shiba-kun signalled Kei-san to go ahead without him.

"Shall we go?" Hirata-kun said.

There, the four of us went ahead without Shiba-kun.

Shiba Kiyotaka-kun... I'm looking forward on fighting you physically and mentally one day.

Yo! A short story from Kiyone's POV. I already have a plan on how to save Kiyotaka's parents in this universe away from Ayanomama's grasps.

That's all! Hope all of you will have a good night!

Mommy_Eugen out~!