Chapter 3.9: Duet

Kiyo POV

After the scene in the cafeteria, I was forced to run back to my dorm room at full throttle in order to dry my uniform at least on time.

As soon as I opened the door of my dorm room, I immediately untied my necktie and took my uniform off.

I turned the washing machine on, pressed the button for the spin-dry option and set the time to 15 minutes and throw my wet uniform to the washing machine.

I wore the indoor clothes which I bought yesterday.

The time is currently 12:30pm. I still have 15 minutes more to return back to the school on time but it will make me break a sweat either I run or just walk due to the heat.

As I was waiting for the timer to dry my clothes, I decided to buy an umbrella and immediately ran to the convenience store.

10 freaking minutes passed, I returned to my dorm room just as the timer expired.

Yare yare... How troublesome.

Timeskip

"There are more people here than I expected," Onodera muttered.

After class had ended for the day, my female self, Hirata, Onodera, Shinohara, Kei, Koenji-san and I went to the gymnasium together.

Nearly all of the students assembled there were freshmen. There were about a hundred people waiting around.

We stood near the back of the room and waited for the fair to begin.

While waiting, we glanced over the pamphlet that students received upon entering the gymnasium.

The pamphlet contained detailed information about club activities.

"I wonder if this school has famous clubs. For example, something like karate..." Kei muttered.

"Oh, now that you mention it, Karuizawa-girl, what is your dan rank?"

I was surprised that Koenji-san took interest in Kei or maybe she's just finding out if she was just lying.

Kei on the other hand look so proud and replied, "I don't really know since Kiyotaka was the one who taught me. I wasn't really enrolled to a martial arts school or anything. But if I were to estimate my skills, probably 4th dan in all martial arts I mentioned earlier."

I'm confident that this Kei can defeat Manabu Horikita in a street fight or in a normal fight. I was surprised that Kei's combat IQ is that of an expert martial artist that trained 7 years after months of training. But Rokusaki Koenji is just a different monster compared to Kei.

"Wow! You're that strong Karuizawa-san! Amazing! To think you're already that strong despite being so young."

Onodera, Shinohara and Hirata cheered for Kei. Looking at my female self, she's just quiet while following us.

"Fufufufu~, I must admit that you're exceptionally talented, but you're far from defeating me if you and I were to fight, Karuizawa-girl," Koenji-san said.

Hirata, Onodera, Shinohara and my female self looked at Koenji-san with interest. I'm not particularly surprised at what Koenji-san said. Afterall, I was the one who trained her 20 martial arts. Although it's basic, I have faith in her talents and skill to hone it to its limits.

"While we were at New York, Shiba-kun taught me 20 martial arts. Also, my highest dan rank is 9 and lowest being 7."

Now with that being said, I have to prepare for questions that they might throw at me.