Important points

Important point before you start reading.
1) This book contains mature content (s*x abusive language and behaviour)
2) Book contains too much of rape and other psychotic activities but to make clear it's not by the lead Jungkook but his  alike looking perfect JEONGUK
3) The SECOND male lead is shown really Psychologically ill.
4) I believe in Read or leave policy. Either read the story and if you start feeling uncomfortable then leave.
5) There are smut chapters but the book could be said more dark than erotic.
6) The cover contains the girl who is portraying Y/N in cover. Rest there is no shipping.

As far as I remember these are the only points came in mind. Rest things will be informed before the chapters. Keep these points in mind as I don't like to repeat the warnings. It's irritating and disturb the storyline because it affects my mood. Simply leave if you don't like instead of complaining because I'll simply block.
Enjoys the chapter and only continue when you have the courage to read both good and bad nature of the characters.

Next chapter will have brief introduction and then will start with main chapters ( No Particular time to post)

Thank you for the amazing cover thvfiqz