Chapter 26

Y/N's POV
I was silent all the time in the cab.....I wasn't able to understand how to process what she said.....she knew me since starting but why didn't she told me the first time she saw me? If she was my friend....how deep our relationship was? How should I treat her? - Were all the questions having a marathon on my mind.

We are here- She said opening the cab door for herself. I nodded and came out of the cab. She paid the bill and we entered a building. It was nice and the interior was beautiful. I am sure that 4 years ago this place would not be less than 1 crore Korean won then I can't understand how costly it would be now.

We reached the 8th floor and she opened the flat no. 30 with her keys. Come in- She said and I followed her inside. This will be your flat - She said smiling. I looked around and I was in awe, I just saw these things in movies but I can't believe I am going to live in this type of  place.

Y/N....what would you like to eat?- She asked. We just had snacks....I am still full - I said. But I am hungry - She said pouting. Let's order something!- She said going inside a room and re- appearing with a telephone.

After ordering she sat on the couch holding her waist - Ah I am really tired now! You should have rested! What if something happens? You are pregnant! - I said sitting next to her.

Ah don't worry, I still have a month due- She said smiling tiredly. I just nodded as I thought that if I say something else what if she starts to think that I am exaggerating plus she is pregnant so  her mood swings would be too difficult to handle.

Y/N, I know....you must be feeling awkward since I told you that I knew you from the start and have many questions.....and they are important to be cleared as well. I'll answer everything today, that's why I told my husband that I'll stay here tonight....you won't feel alone and we can also catch up for those 4 years hmm?- She asked, smiling which looked too friendly and genuine.

I just nodded and smiled back. I really wanted to discover about my past. The good or the worst are all my part and one day I have to face them.