Chapter 17

Y/N's POV
I was again seeing him....that monster.... pounding onto me hard while I was crying and asking for help.....he was kind of kink while I was just in pain....alot pain.

You see! No one else can make you feel better than I do! Now you'll take my seed and breed me bitch! He said slapping my stomach hard and I just clenched my fist in pain.....You are a slut! Want to take everyone's d*ck in you? Don't worry I'll destroy you so hard that no one else would ever like you- He said increasing his speed and I was sure I was bleeding..... Being sore and numb, I just stopped responding.

And he....he just kept on torturing "playing" in his words. Beating me up, nibbling and biting every part of my body till the extent it started bleeding.....in what hell I am...... what'll I do.....I want to be saved.....

Y/N....are you okay? Why are you crying....?- I heard a soothing voice.....I slowly opened my eyes and saw Mr. Jeon wiping my tears from his thumb. Are you okay?- He asked, smiling. I see.....it was a dream.

Yeah....I was just having a nightmare.... again - I said trying to wake up. Lay down...... don't stress your body- He said keep me Still on the bed and tuck me inside the blanket. He was so close to me......our faces were inches apart and as our eyes met.... surprisingly he started to lean in....

Am I going to.....kiss!? For the first time in my life!? Just less than a centimetre when someone entered, making him stand still away from me and I looked away. It was Doctor Hoseok. He looked at Jungkook with narrowed eyes but then smiled and said - Your girlfriend is waiting for you in your cabin.

Girlfriend......? - Was the only thought that came in my mind when I looked at his teary eyes but instead of looking at me in the response he left the room leaving me alone with all my negative thoughts.