Chapter 12

The view is still good and actually much better........

Are you okay, Miss Y/N?-He asked. Ah...yes! I am okay!- I said looking away when I realised that I was actually staring at him from past 30 seconds. It's so embarrassing!

Jungkook's POV

Suddenly many people entered the elevator which made Y/N close to me. When I looked at her to check that if she is alright, I found that she was staring at me.

For the first time in weeks I realised how beautiful her eyes are....but they were empty.....love but full of emptiness. Whenever I look at her beautiful face....I can't imagine how bad situation she was in when I brought her in this hospital.

Was that person a monster who did all those wrong deeds with her or was he blind to torture her....she was worth Caring.

I realised that I was staring at her so I looked away and asked - Are you okay Miss Y/N?

Time Skip

I brought her to the gardens of the hospital where for the first time she looked genuinely happy. Though she can't run, I was sure that if she gets the chance she can capture the whole surrounding beauty in herself and run here and there like a child.

I sat on a bench near the tree and kept on looking at her from a distance. She wasn't very cheerful but still it was the most which I saw since I found her.

Once she smell the flower and the other moment plays with the butterfly. Talks with old people near her and plays with children already playing there. It's true that I was looking at a person who was still 20 year old childish girl instead of a 24 year old rape victim.

Once I feel that she should never remember the things that happened to her so that she can continue living her life  stress free but the other moment I also know that she is incomplete without those 4-5 years memory even though they aren't worth remembering but they were still the part of her life.

I can't understand why I am thinking about so much but whenever I think about the things which she must have gone through make me feel pain and anger.

Is it just because of humanity or something else is blooming?
_______________________________

Sorry for updating late, my exams are approaching so I am not getting the time for any of my social media 🥺