Bonus part

15 year old Ji Hyun was sitting on the chair with my diary and tears in her eyes after she heard the whole story from me. Now you know you shouldn't peep in others personal diary doll?- I asked slowly wiping her tears.

She was silent and was just crying. Even though she wasn't very mature but was enough to understand the emotions and pain behind this.

It means you aren't my real father?- She asked after 5 mins. Sorry doll I am not......but you know I have never loved you less.....it would be alright if you won't be calling me appa, I can totally understand - I said smiling sadly.

No no appa, it's not like that. It doesn't matter who my real father is.....I have only seen you as my appa and will only believe you as my appa but I have many questions in my mind.....- She said.

Go ahead princess, if I have told you all this I'll clear your doubts as well- I said as she came to the bed and snuggled next to me. I have always read and learnt that good people are never punished and bad get's punishment then why did eomma (Y/N) got punishment?- She asked her first question.

Princess, who said that your eomma got punishment? You know this world is full of cruelty and harshness and she actually went to way better place than this....she went to heaven in the stars where she'll only meet good and caring people and as for that bad uncle he is getting his punishment. Yes he was obsessed and abusive towards your eomma but he loved her.....many people don't know how to express love and their frustration turns into anger. I am not saying that uncle was good person, he was a very bad person because no one has the right to raise a hand on their loved ones but he did.

After he killed your eomma police took him and kept him in jail but just after 2-3 days he started going insane. He is currently in mental hospital and he is living the worst life an alive man could live so he is also getting his punishment.

Appa do you think eomma was weak because she died at the end even after so many things?- She asked. She wasn't weak baby, you know many people will tell you that she should have complaint to police, or have run away from there before but never listen to them. Only the victim knows what s/he is going through and can take steps according to that. If I say that I didn't marry because I still love your eomma after 15 years when I just knew her for some months how can I have said that your eomma should take actions against that bad uncle when she actually loved him for 3-4 years?- I said.

Why didn't the police arrested the had uncle before when he was a Mafia?- She asked. They couldn't because he was influential and never did any crime publicly but that day everything happened publicly- I replied.

What about my biological eomma and appa, did they loved me?- She asked. Is that even a question baby? They really loved you, the brightness in their eyes while talking about you the morning you were born that was the first time I saw them so so happy - I said.

Appa was it necessary to happen these things with us? Couldn't we live a happy life?- She asked. It depends on the point of you princess, we are happy and they are also happy wherever they are by seeing us happy so we should stay happy for them hmm?- I asked.

She nodded and hugged me tightly. Wanna go meet your really eomma and appa and Y/N? I'll take you there is toy want when the next time we visit Korea okay?- I asked and she nodded and slowly drifted to sleep sobbing.

I am sorry Y/N....she had the right to know and don't worry I'll take care of her- I said smiling to myself.
____________________________________