Chapter 36

Next day
Y/N's POV
Suddenly my phone started ringing. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook laying next to me. I smiled at his sweet face remembering how gentle he was with me last night.

I slowly sat with pain in between my legs. I checked if it was Jinho's video call. OMG! I am not wearing anything! I quickly put on Jungkook's shirt and as the call was about to be over I received it.

Where were you? I got scared for a moment!- I saw Jinho. Ah....I was in the washroom.....how was the delivery?- I asked. He smiled and tilted his phone towards the crib and I saw a beautiful baby girl. She is so.....cute- I said with my eyes almost filled with tears.

You know she is just looking like you, from now on only, her eyes are just like you- He said smiling in tears as well. Umm.....who is it?- Jungkook asked in his sleep. Jungkook wake up! See your friend has become a father now!- I said, shaking him a bit and he quickly sat up.

Show me! - He said and took the phone from my hands. He was looking at the baby just with as much as his own. She is so beautiful - He said smiling. I know, she looks just like Y/N- We heard a voice from behind and saw that Miko also woke up.

How are you now Miko?- I asked. After long labour hours, I just want to sleep for days! I am so tired!- She said. Don't worry you'll have rest soon after reaching home- Jinho said hugging her.

I smiled looking at the sweet moment. BTW Y/N? Why are you wearing Jungkook's shirt? And Jungkook? Why are you naked? Did you guys....?- Miko said, teasing us. I just blushed and was about to deny everything thinking it might be uncomfortable for Jungkook when Jungkook said - Yes....we did it and.....we are together with each other.... right Y/N? I just nodded and smiled.

Ooh! You guys did everything in just one night! Am not gonna leave you Jungkook - Jinho said teasingly. I don't know about you but first I'll not leave you......- We heard a voice and when Jinho turned we saw..... Jeonguk!

What are you doing here----- Jinho was interrupted with a gunshot which was actually for Miko. She was shot on the head and.....was still in the last position she was when she was alive....still smiling but.....now dead! She was actually….. getting a long rest now……