Chapter 40

Y//N's POV
1 week later

Covered in different types of bruises, I laid on the bed with Ji- Hyun, Jinho's daughter. Many years back in highschool Jinho once said to me that if he'll have a daughter he'll name her Ji hyun. I don't know if he had the same thoughts now or not but I 'll do what he told me.

I looked at her smiling seeing her sleeping peacefully after crying all night because of my screams. I looked out of the window with a clear blue sky and sun shining.

Y/N baby, I'll be back home in an hour and today is the last day of your punishment so be ready, after that I'll love you just like I used to do hmm?- He said caressing my cheeks while I just slowly nodded at his words emotionlessly.

He left the room and tears started to drop from my eyes. Everytime time I am alone, I just miss Jungkook, not just his touch but how well he treated me. I just hope he gets someone better and lives his life better and forgets me as soon as possible - I said smiling to myself.

You think I'll get someone better than you?- I heard a voice and turned towards the door. I found Jeonguk standing at the door. Did you forget something Jeonguk?- I asked.

I can forget everything but not you....I am here for you Y/N.....I am Jungkook - He said coming towards me and holding my hand. See Ji Hyun, I just love your uncle so much that I am seeing him in the most impossible situations- I said while tears dropped from my eyes.

No no Y/N, Don't cry it's really me.... With the one you had an accident with and god sent each other to change our lives! Come on Y/N, let's go that monster will come back soon....and I can't let you go once again because this one week was a torture on me.....and by looking at you it was torture for you as well. Let's go love..... let's go somewhere he can't find us!- He said and I quickly hugged him with my trembling body....yes It was him....I can never forget his scent of warmth and love.

Time skip

I quickly wore some clothes but my hands were shivering. Jungkook, how will I get out of here? - I asked. Just like how I entered here just be confident and behave how you usually behave with Jeonguk hmm?- He said and looked out of the door. For now the passage is clear, let's go! - He said and we came out of the room.

After walking 2 lanes we were finally on the ground floor when we suddenly heard a voice - Sir you are back so soon?Ahh....yes! I wanted to go out with her afterall she came back after many days- Jungkook said straightening his back.

Umm but that's a bit unusual---- is that a problem for you?- Jungkook said in a stern voice. Uh....no..not at all sir- The guard said. Good, let's go- Jungkook said to me and I followed him. We both are finally in the car and Jungkook told the driver that he'll drive today. Soon we left the mansion and I again felt relief.

Meanwhile guard's POV

Why do I feel that he was certainly not the master? He never wear black shoes because he doesn't think it suits his personality but today he was wearing one.....but that person was looking like him....and ma'am is never comfortable around him but today she was....there is certainly something wrong.

I quickly dialled James no. The bodyguard who went with sir said he was leaving for work and went towards the garage where his old car must be if he took the new car. James, is sir with you?- I asked. Ofcourse, we'll come back in half an hour.....

Miss Y/N is missing.....and you have to tell this to sir- I said and quickly disconnected the call as I started ordering guards to look for them...... We can't let them go!