Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV
I entered my cabin to see Vanessa sitting there infront of my desk. What are you doing here Vanessa? - I asked getting disgusted.

Oh come on baby, don't be so harsh with your behaviour, couples always have fight between them - She said coming towards me and stroking my jaw line.

I pushed her away lightly and sat on my chair. Look Miss Vanessa, we broke up weeks ago because YOU cheated on me and I have no mood to deal with you anymore, my feelings for you have totally finished. So now that I clearly stated that I don't like you anymore they exit door is right behind you. I hope I never see you again and you also won't come to waste my precious time. Now if you'll excuse me - I said said shifting my attention to the medical documents on my desk.

You know what Jeon you are such a child, you can't even understand affection. You came to me crawling and proposed me I just pitied you and accepted your proposal that's all. I had my life out of you as well and now when I am coming to you you are pushing me away? - She said scoffing.

Yes I am now get out because I don't want to waste my precious strength on you which I can spend on my important patients - I said trying to control my trembling voice.

You'll pay for this Jeon- She said and even when I wasn't looking at her I could feel that she was smirking. As soon as she left the room the tears started coming out of my eyes.

Whatever she said made me feel totally pathetic........I thought she loved me but instead she just pitied me all the time when I gave her my 100% Why! Why! Is there no true love exist in the world! Is love really nothing in today's time....?

All I know is that I have love now.....I don't want to be pitied by anyone