Chapter 2

Next day
I was sleeping peacefully which was disturbed as always by Jeonguk when he threw ice chilling water in me. All I could do was to squirm in my bed as my hands were still handcuffed.

I opened my weak eyes only to see his psychotic expression while he caressed my face. You must be wondering why I threw cold water on you today right? Let's see if you get the answer correct, you'll be skipped from your morning routine! -He said. By morning routine he meant the usual beating. We....we are going out in a party.....within 2-3 days - I said weakly.

That's right my darling! So I'll leave the morning sessions today and will leave you without handcuffs but ofcourse I'll lock you behind 7 doors in my study - He said smiling and I hate it! He says these things as if it's normal!

I just nodded as he removed my handcuffs and made me stand while gripping my right arm tightly. He Pushed me in the study and said -  There's already enough food for you inside so have it and about bathing, we'll do it together like everyday.

He locked the room and went away winking. I just sat there....I was blank.....no more tears came out of my eyes sometimes, everyday when I wake up....the first thing I do is to curse god for not letting me die!

I looked at the so called food which was already a month older.... From the time when I was previously locked here for going in his friend's function. Gladly it was a packed item.....but according to him which was sufficient food, it was a single piece in which I have to spend my whole day..... Life is just too cruel - I said smiling to myself sadly as I drifted off to sleep again with my cold drenched body.

Time Skip
I heard the door getting unlocked so I slowly opened my eyes. The door opened revealing a drunk and angered Jeonguk. I slowly backed away remembering what happens when he is angry.....he won't be that harsh right? We have to go to party in a few days.....he have to let me recover right?

He slowly came towards me while loosening his tie. Did you eat...?- He asked almost mumbling. No.....there was no hot water to cook the instant noodles - I said almost whispering. It's okay we'll have food after I'll have you right? So get ready girl, today I want rough, I want to take out all my anger and my baby will help me right?- He asked.

B...but we have to go out in a few days right!? - I asked. So what? You gonna show them you body huh? You like being a slut and want to show them the body which only belonged to me!? Did you forget your lessons!? - He started shouting. I....I was just asking ---- and who gave you the right to ask questions from your master huh!?- He roared in my  ears while pulling my hairs!

I...I am sorry - I said as tears escaped from my eyes because of the pain. Uh huh, sorry won't work! I'll show you that punishment tonight which you'll never forgive you slut, just wait and watch- He started laughing like a maniac and now I knew I was in the biggest trouble! Why God! Just why! Don't I have the right to stay happy!!!!?

To be continued……

________________________________

I said this book will kept on getting dark for few chapters you can still leave if you want to.....
Note - The psychotic person is no one related to Jungkook neither he is Jungkook
He is just a psychotic person so treat him just like that throughout the book!