Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV

I came back in the hospital ward and as soon as Y/N saw me she sat up straight and said - Dr! You promised me---- I know....and that's why I am here- I said taking a deep breath.

She looked at me expectantly as if asking me to continue. Y/N.....you hav to be mentally prepared to hear what I am going to say and remember there's not your fault with whatever happened.

With the words I started I could sense that she started to understand after all she was in medical and must have been taught how to deal with patients or atleast she was introduced with this.

Y/N...... You were raped..... tortured. We can't say for gow long but it was enough to damaged some of your organs to a minor level thanks God that none was major.....- I said everything but wasn't feeling courageous enough to look at her in her eye.

After not getting any response or reaction I looked at her direction. I found she was still looking at me but with tears in her eyes which were about to fall when she quickly wiped them.

You still haven't answered me what I asked. I knew I was raped....I could feel it and I actually saw it when I went to washroom in the afternoon, it's just weird to accept the fact that I can't remember anything....any if that cruelty.... But doctor I want my answer, how I ended up being here?

If I was tortured for such a long time that monster couldn't have just sent me to hospital to get treatment right? - She asked.

I....I am have to tell her that it was me...it was because of me who actually had an accident with her.....but what if she started hating me? I can't bear any of my  patient hating me.

I found you on a roadside....you must have tried to escape but met with an accident or something so you were lying on the roadside when I saw you and brought you here ....- I said looking down feeling embarrassed to lie.

Oh..... thanks for helping me so much doctor, I'll always remember your help - She said smiling. Don't mention it, it's my duty. Now you take rest....I know it can cause you mental instability but try to control yourself, whatever happened.... You weren't responsible for it hmm?- I said as she nodded slowly.

I left her room with a smile of satisfaction that I finally told her everything but somewhere I was guilty for not telling her the whole truth.