Chapter 8

Time Skip

Back at home I changed my clothes and took a shower to calm myself and feel fresh, being a doctor sometimes happen that I can't even return to the apartment if there are urgent cases in one after another.

Now tell me exactly what's going on? You are not home since past 3 days!- I heard a voice from the kitchen which was of Jimin hyung. You are home? - You don't have the duty?- I asked. I asked Hobi hyung to cover for me for 2 hours because I knew that you'll be home now and you might want something to eat!- He shouted.

Thank you hyung - I shouted back. Welcome! Now tell me!- He siad coming with to plates of ramen in his hand. What was expected our best food is ramen since we are batchelor and have almost no time for ourselves.

I.....hyung I told her everything..... except one thing - I said the last part in whisper. What is it Kookie?- Jimin asked. I started telling him every single thing which happened that day from how I was crying over Vanessa and that lead to this accident.

He rubbed my back as I felt down feeling guilty. It's okay Kookie, you can tell her by taking your time and I am sure she won't be that angry on you once she got to know that it was like a boon to be rescued by you from that monster, maybe God gave this only as a way- He said.

I just nodded and took another bite, right now I was just so hungry that I control myself. After chatting for 20-30 mins he said - I'll go and get ready you also take rest, Hobi hyung will be here in an hour so if you need something tell him on the phone hmm? I just nodded and he went to change. I didn't realised when I drifted off to sleep with half leftover ramen on the table.

3rd Person's POV
Looking at my master getting treatment infront of me I was looking through the data I received in past 2 days which was actually nothing too beneficial.

Brian! It's been two days! What are you waiting for? Me firing you huh? I want to know where that b*tch is! - Mr Kang Jeonguk roared enough to make everyone jump on their places with fear.

I promise you sir, I'll be back with some information about her within few days!- I said as I came out of the mansion. I knew I had to complete this task otherwise I'll be like I never existed in this world, this man holds this type of power.....
________________________________

Sorry for updating so late, was trying to cope up with my school life! I'll try to post regular now◉‿◉
Stay safe! Stay hydrated!