Chapter 3

I was carried to my bed and thrown on it in a harsh manner while he started removing his clothes. I started moving out of bed with my weak body, I was so walekum that I couldn't take in his beast side for me tonight.

Please! Please forgive me! I will really never question you again, please.... Please leave me! - I was begging as if I was begging a murderer for my life..... Well the situation isn't too different here as well, I was begging for my life only.

Are you coming back here love or you want to lose your freedom for 2-3 hours tomorrow evening hmm?- He asked while coming towards me with his eyes full of lust. Please!- I kept on shouting but I knew no one could save me.

Once again he threw me on the bed and tied my hands together and kept a knife on my neck and said - Today I want to hear your amazing voice otherwise you know what I could do right?- He asked. I kept on crying as he started with his work on my body.

He kept on biting my blossoms as if he was gonna pluck them out of my body. Aren't you gonna call me master?- He asked while sliding and pointing the knife at my belly button. I....I love it master - I said while crying. Why doesn't he kill me already......

Again that night went too cruel on me, my whole body covered with mine blood.... bitten on different places and a few places have wounds made by his favourite knife.

See the marks aren't that deep so you must not be feeling alot pain right? See how much I take care of my sweet wife - He said while still sucking the blood from the wounds he created like a vampire or more like a psycho.

Come now that I had my dinner and you had your punishment let's wash up and sleep, hmm? - He said, lifting me up. Food....?- I asked with the weakest whisper. I told you I had my dinner and as the last stage of your punishment, no food for you today, don't worry you won't die in a single day without food right? Plus you'll be having a lot of delicious food tomorrow.

While bathing he had a call which was enough to ruin his mood. Let me see who it is, hmm? - He said while going out of the bathroom and I just closed my eyes. There was no place from where I could run away, All windows were closed with permanent non movable glass. And he was standing on the front gate.

It's just his guards aren't there today because he gives them a leave before going anywhere so that they can have a proper rest and can look out for me the next day without any mistakes.

Baby came out in 5 mins and one of my friends sent me a beautiful vase. A vase.....no guards....a chance to escape free? Even if I get freed from here, where will I go? My parents would never accept me back again and he will be there in the first place.

But I have to.....even if I die roaming around I don't want to die as his slave. Finally after 2 mins I wore a short frock, I know it's not proper to run away but at least it's something in place of nothing.

I slowly came out of the room to find him fixing the bed to sleep. I looked at the vase and slowly held it with a tight grip. I don't know if he'll die or not but I will be free today, please at least help me today God. I slowly stepped towards him and knocked the vase on his head resulting in him falling down on the bed unconsciously. I just put a coat on the frock and left the mansion.

He never kept anyone at the mansion at night because he wanted that sweet voice of mine screaming all night just for himself. I was running here and there not knowing what to do or where to go. Before I could understand I started feeling dizzy maybe because of not having food since last night.

Before I could stabilise myself I didn't realise I was in the middle of the road and a car was coming to my side. Last thing I knew was that I felt heavy pain in my body and I was on the ground and suddenly everything went black......

________________________________

Drop your reviews of the book of what you read till now!
Stay safe and stay hydrated!!!