Chapter 37

No! Miko!!! - I heard the loud cry of Jinho and the baby. The phone was already on the floor and I could see Jinho running towards Miko's lifeless body. Before he could reach Miko Jeonguk held Jinho from the hair and pushed him to the ground. You dared to betray me, you piece of shit!? Now you'll see whom you betrayed. - He said and punched him but his eyes always stopped on Miko.

He again punched him and his head and mouth started bleeding. Not feeling satisfied enough he started to kick him in his belly which resulted in bad blood vomit. You know what? I actually want to give you a slow and miserable death but now that my sweet wife is on the call, I'll give you an easy death as a discount of being my brother - in - law - He said and started laughing like maniacs.

He left him and Jinho immediately tried to run towards Miko but again just a bit away from her he grabbed Jinho and started crushing his face under his feet. You are seeing your brother Y/N? Getting anxious to meet his dead wife, I was also anxious when you left me. Come back to me baby, I'll forget everything and forgive you - He said giving me his same psychotic smile.

I will never let her go back to you psycho!- Jungkook said, taking back the phone from my hand, though I am sure he wasn't able to see his face as his eye sight is weak. Oh...... You became hostile in love as well Y/N? You won't come back to me...HUH!? - He shouted and started thumping his foot on Jinho's neck and everytime he thumped we heard the bones cracks. He stopped moving......this monster killed two of the most important people in my life.....in front of my eyes.....

Ah....looks like he has already met your dead sister in law in heaven.....no fun at all! Though I had fun killing your mother and father, they were crying at my feet to spare their life- He again said laughing.

No words were coming out of my mouth, just tears were dropping from my eyes. Now.....where were we....your amazing lover said that he won't let you go right.....let me show him how you come running to me - He said and went towards the crib.

No! You monster! Leave her! - I shouted with a wavering voice. I am taking our sweet niece with me.....you know how humble I am with kids, right? If you don't come back to our mansion within one day I'll burn her alive ........ You'll come for your niece..... Right Y/N?