Chapter 9

How are you today miss Y/N?- I asked checking her vitals from the report. Much better...- She said softly though as a doctor I know that it will take her months to recover properly.

That's good, today I am gonna call you family hmm? You must wanna talk to them, right?- I asked taking a last look at the reports. Actually.....I don't feel the urge....I feel empty as if something is missing - She said with a whisper.

I closed the report and handed it to the nurse. Don't worry Y/N, it's really common to face this emotion during a memory loss. We'll take you out of this room in the hospital garden from the next week so till then rest properly okay?- I said as she nodded lightly.

Time Skip
I came to my cabin and checked the schedule, I have nothing to do for the next hour, till then I can contact Y/N's family and tell them to come and meet her, they must be looking for her.

I checked the no. She said from which only one digit was missing which she couldn't remember, I have to check all the 10 digits to confirm her no.

Is started with 0.....1....2....3....7.....8... And still no luck, only 9 is left, it must be this - I said with the hope to reach her family and dialled the no. After 4-5 rings someone picked up.

Hello? Who is this?- I heard the Voice. Hello ma'am, I am Dr.Jeon Jungkook from Bighit Medicose. Is this the home of Miss Y/N?- I asked. After a long silence the replied came - Sorry it's the wrong no. Which shattered my hopes.

Y/N, must be confused with the nos. Let it be, I'll find them soon once she starts to remember them - I said keeping my phone on the table and laying back on the chair keeping the hand on my head closing the eyes in an attempt to rest.

The last phoen call was too weird to ignore.....but if they said that Y/N isn't from there then it must be that, why would they ignore Their own family member when they heard that she is in the hospital. I was deep lost in my thoughts that I didn't realised and drifted off to sleep.

3rd Person's POV
Who's phone was it, Miko? - I heard my mother in law calling me from behind. Just.....a wrong no. Mother- I said smiling lightly. She just nodded and returned to her room with the wheel chair.

My eyes went to Y/N's photograph on the wall which this family treats as a photograph of a dead person. My sister in law is in the hospital and I couldn't do anything......a situation of despair for your mother...- I said caressing my 6 months big belly.

_______________________________

If you find it confusing you can always asks me on yeh comments that what confuses you🤗
Don't forget to rate and share your thoughts 😊