Chapter 25

Jungkook's POV
I came back in my cabin.....I don't feel like working......did I really did a mistake to let her leave?- Was all going in my mind.

Suddenly the door flied open revealing confused hobi hyung and Jimin hyung. Why did you let her leave!?- Jimin hyung asked.

Jungkook? Are you having perhaps having second thoughts about her or what? Why did you not stopped her!?- Hobi hyung asked.

Perhaps it was best to let her leave.....she was right I can't keep her here forever for her to recover also now she is going to live with teh people who she knew from before- I said.

What do you mean? She knows my patient Miko?- Jimin hyung asked. I sighed and said - Yes, Miko is her second year friend from medical College. Y/N, don't remember her till now as she just remember her days in first year of college.

Miko is also Y/N's sister in-law. She got to know about her when I called all the no. Y/N gave me. She also told me that due to some reasons which she didn't exactly stated her family isn't ready to accept her anymore that's why she is gonna keep her next to her mother's house. I guess she'll be safe there and it familiar surroundings might help her to recover soon- I said looking out at a blank space.

Don't worry, she'll be alright, now you know you can always visit her with the excuse of check-up - Jimin hyung said giving me an evil smirk on which both me and hobi hyung laughed.

3rd Person's POV
Where the hell is Brian!- I loud roar was heard in the mansion. I....I am here sir- The other person said. Brian! It's been more than a month and you can't find her! Even though you were new I trusted you! - The person said fuming in anger.

Sorry sir, I----- I am sorry to disturb you but I think I found her, the second person's rival said. Where is she?- The man fuming in anger asked.

She was last seen in Bighit Medicose - The person said smirking and the angered person also smirked and said- This is the last chance to prove yourself Brian, bring her to me. Brian bowed and left.

Brian's POV
I left the mansion and was about to sit in the car when I got a phone call with name displaying "honey"

I picked up the call and heard- Where are you Jinho baby? Just returning home Miko baby, where are you?- I asked. Oh, am gonna stay with my mom for tonight, I already travelled alot my back is hurting - She said.

Okay my wifey, take care and call me if you need anything hmm?- I said. Okay baby, love you! Bye! Have a safe trip - She said and disconnected the call.

Ah she is really cute. I got a really amazing wife- I said smiling at her pic on my screen wallpaper.