Chapter 27

Next day
I'll be going back home now, see you. Some days you can always call me if you need something, hmm?- She said sitting in the cab. Okay! Take care, say Hello to your family from my side- I said smiling. Her smile faded for a second but she again smiled and nodded and the driver drove off.

Uff! I have to find a job now- I said pressing my lips against each other. Okay Y/N, let's check here and there, in any cafe or something- I said to myself taking a deep breath.

After looking for more than two hours I came back home with nothing because the rain started and I was drenched in it.

I don't think that my life can take a worse turn then this, I can't cry but I can't. Looks like I am going mad- I said to myself rolling my eyes as I changed my clothes.

Aish! There is no Medicine as well!? I really want to go back to Jungkook!- I said kicking my legs in the air. Achoo! - Series of sneezes left my nose.

Snif! Snif!  Looks like I have to ask from the neighbour only - I said and came out of my apartment. I knocked on the neighbours door. Coming!- I heard a sweet voice. How can I help ----- Y/N? What are you doing here!? - The woman asked.

I....You know me?- I asked. Ah....you don't remember me?- The lady asked. I just nodded as no. Suddenly someone came and said- Sorry, she came here by mistake, I'll take her back. I turned back to find Jungkook.

I ...no! Why did you take me back here!? She was talking about something!- I said. Because I brought Medicines and food for you!- He said showing the package. But how did you know I live here?- I asked.

Actually I was here in the neighbourhood and Mrs. Miko called me and told me that you might not know how to cook so I brought food for you but as I was coming towards your apartment the rain started pouring so I just thought to take some medicines- He said.

Though there were many loopholes in his story I didn't want to argue because I really wanted medicine. Okay, thanks for the food - I said smiling accepting the package.

I'll leave now....?- He asked. Um...yeah? Are you planning to stay?- I asked. Actually it's Still pouring heavily outside so......- He said looking away.

I sighed. Afterall we already spent the night together in the hospital wardroom and now that he helped me with food and medicine I just can't push him away, can I? Okay, stay here but you have to sleep on the couch - I said and he immediately nodded as if he was waiting for it.

After having dinner, I gave him a pillow and blanket and came into my room. Instead of thinking about Jungkook right now....I was thinking how did the lady know me and why was she so shocked to see me as if she saw a ghost?