Chapter 13

Time Skip
I can't walk....- She said breathing heavily because of how much she enjoyed today. Here! We have a friend to support you!- I said pointing at the wheelchair.

She Pout and said - I don't like it at all! I chuckled at her reaction and said - Then what do you want? I should carry you to 9th floor? She looked away embarrassed and shy and mumbled something which I failed to understand.

Finally after convincing her for 5 minutes she sat on the wheelchair but put a mask on. Why are you putting this mask?- I asked. Because sitting on the wheelchair is embarrassing because it feels like I am using a resource which someone else in the need should use!- She said.

I chuckled and started moving forward towards the elevator towards 9th floor. Mr. Jeon? Does she know you? She is been looking at us for long time - She said pointing towards a pregnant woman. No....you must be mistaken she must have been looking at someone else- I said not thinking much about it.

After coming back in my room, I made sure she eat well and changed her diet, now she needs better diet than before. She will do more physical work than before.

At night I was taking a round and the time is about 2:30 am,my shift would be over at 3:00. I was walking past when I hear some muffled screams for Y/N's room. I opened the gate to fine her in total sweat and was moving here and there on bed, she was still sleeping, maybe she was having a nightmare.

No....get away from me! I am sorry....No....I didn't..... sorry....- were the few words I was able to understand. I sat next to her calming her by caressing her hair and hand. She gripped tightly on my hand and even after 10 minutes she wasn't letting me go. Without realising I slept sitting next to her.

Y/N' s POV
I woke up when teh golden rays fell on my face and fresh air caressed my face and hair. I looked around to find Mr. Jeon sitting next to me or actually sleeping and......I was holding his hands!!!?
________________________________

Will try to update frequently but can't guarantee it because of my exams🥺